• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

R'alle

young but able
(Khajiit claws for the win lol)

R'alle heard cheering. He looked around and didn't see his bosses. He decided to go check out the fight. When he entered there was a knocked out Khajiit on the ground. The Orc had his arms up victoriously. R'alle didn't clapped for the Orc.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
(I think he's going to edit his post, he'd probably get kicked out I'd imagine. Fists only, fight goes on until somebody gives up.)

Melee

I'm back, bitches
The sound of cheering echoed throughout the domed ceiling where the Ragged Flagon was located, a sound that was so distorted because of the architecture and water that it would make most "normal" people experience a shiver running down their spine. Veloca, however, was one person who was becoming well accustomed to the sounds that were common in the Ratway. After all, she had been here for about 4 years now, and was no stranger to anyone who entered the Ratway, whether they were part of the Thieves' Guild or not.

She slammed a large glass mug she had been cleaning down on the bar, glaring toward the sound of cheering. Ever since she had come to the Ratway, she had been intrigued by the idea of their Fight Club, and had been eager to try. However, she had been forbidden by Brynjolf to enter any of the fights that took place there.

Just then, Delvin walked up to the bar with his eyebrow raised at her. "Well, someone seems like they're in a bit of a tiff. What's goin' on then?" Veloca sighed and turned her bright eyes to him. "I'm tired of hearing those fights going on, knowing I can't take part in them. I could hold my own in there, if only Brynjolf would give me a chance." She angrily blew her bangs out of her face, reaching for another mug to clean as Delvin shrugged casually. "Well, yah didn't hear this from me. But I do believe that Brynjolf is busy taking care of things outside of Riften today."

Veloca's eyes brightened considerably (if that were even possible for her) as the reality of what Delvin was saying hit her. She braced herself and lept over the top of the bar, heading toward the sounds of the Fight Club. "Delvin, watch the bar for me! I've got some fighting to do."

Veloca made her way to the ring of people centered around the fight that was going on at the moment. She pushed her way to the front as she watched a young Imperial nursing some wounds that he had received recently, although he looked quite pleased with himself. Raising her voice as to be heard above the crowd, she yelled, "I'd like to go for a round with someone. Any takers?"

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
William heard the woman and entered ''I'll fight ya, if you think you got the guts!''

blue 468

after reciving his money from the bet he placed on the imperial he heard a woman challenging someone to fight her

Mini Mongo

William approached the ring, readying himself, he could not loose this fight, not against a woman or that's how williams mind thought anyway, he entered the ring and raised his hands ''come on!!!!!!!'' the crowd cheered and he readied himself waiting for the opponent to enter the ring

R'alle

young but able
R'alle walked over to Zas. He knew his name from previous fight all of which Zas one. He sat down and looked at his Idol. " That Orc was way to slow, You should've had him. I've seen you dodge hits 2x faster than the Orcs, Did you let him win?" Asked R'alle curiously as he took out some skooma offering some to Zas.

blue 468

Aenar only smiled at the man in the ring and continued on with his bets. He was hoping that his was being smart placing his bet on the woman, but all he could do now was hope. He got some mead and sat down waiting for the fight to start.

Mini Mongo

Sipro circled the ring punching the air, stretching, he wondered where the opponent was ''haha having second thoughts lady!'' he found the idea of fighting a woman funny yet he knew who she was, and he knew he will probably get a lecture from Bryngolf after the fight, but in his mind, shes wants to fight why dissapoint the lady?

Melee

I'm back, bitches
Veloca smiled slightly as she slowly made her way into the ring, the harsh light throwing shadows all over her already dark face. She looked up and observed the man standing in front of her. Hmm. Large. Cocky. Most likely drunk. Definitely not in his best state.

Unraveling the scarf from around her neck, Veloca let it fall to the ground and tightened the leather gloves around her hands. Focusing her bright eyes on the man in front of her, she looked over at the ring leader. "I'm ready to start this fight. Let's get going."

With a nod, the ring leader threw his hands up and yelled "FIGHT!" at the top of his lungs. The crowd around them started cheering and screaming, the noises bouncing in all directions around the cavernous room. Bending her knees so she was leaning into a fighting stance, Veloca raised her arms about shoulder height to her sides. She made a small hand motion in the man's direction, egging him on to start the fight. She'd show him that she had plenty of guts to fight with, and would be no easy opponent to deal with like he probably assumed she was.

AtomicDonut

"I know I should have had him. But, quality over quantity. His first punch was more than enough to knock me out of the ring. I am surprised I lasted for two, and then survived the second." Zas replied. "However, if I fight him again, I will know how he hits. Then I will be more prepared." Zas continued. He got up out of the rickety chair, the crowd dying down on insults. One man threw a tankard at Zas, but it didn't hit it's target. Zas looked over at the Redguard and gave him a glimpse of his dagger, the Redguard immediately turned towards the ring again. He walked over to the bar, the Nord there knew Zas pretty well, and knew he was a good fighter. "Don't let them bring you down, everyone loses once in awhile. I know you, and your good. Here, have this mead on the house." The man passed Zas a bottle of mead, which Zas accepted kindly. "Thanks, old friend." He replied, popping open the cap and taking a drink.

R'alle

young but able
R'alle loked upon the arena. There was a woman and a man now starting to fight. R'alle couldn't understand why the woman wanted to fight the man. She must be really strong thought R'alle analyzing both of the fighters. It seemed the nord already thought he was going to win, it would be interesting to watch him get proved wrong. R'alle was at the edge of his seat and watched the fight, still thinking about Zas's answer.

Mini Mongo

William saw the woman moving around, he examined her, he knew she had the speed and agility, William fell for her trick and charge towards her ''argggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' he went for a right hook and smacked the woman in the jew, she fell to the ground, he went for another punch but fell as he went for the punch, his drunkness would be his downfall.
The woman stood and started to kick him, but after the beating he had got it was nothing, he grabbed the woman by the legs and tripped her, he then stood and got his balance.
He readied for a second phase in this fight ''your turn fool!'' he was now trying to egg her on.

blue 468

as the fight started Aenar thought if he mad the right amount of bets he could pay of his debt in know time.

Aenar turned to the man he made the bet with and said"hope you have the coin because when that woman wins I want my money and all of it"

After that Aenar turned to find the Imperial that won the fight before"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts