• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Skyrimosity

Edwyn felt sorry for the Argonian. He's probably had a very rough life thanks to the drug. "I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps one day you'll have the strength to get off it." It wasn't long before they came to a few stairs. They walked down, and the place began to feel even creepier. He suddenly heard moans, the kind that only come from the undead who are hungry. To Edwyn's horror, 4 zombies were coming at him and Julanza. Behind them, 4 Necromancers were screaming "Go forth my creation and kill the intruders!" "Well Julanza, looks like our talk is interrupted. Let's kill the undead!" Edwyn bound a sword to his right hand and prepared to fight.

(OOC: I'll give you the honor of starting chief. Remember, no OP characters.)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    One of those undead abominations charged right at Julanza, it was disgusting, it's head was cut open and you could see the brain and the blood leaking from the cut, and the face looked disformed and as if it was in a state of screaming in agony as if it had recently died, and you could see part of it's bloody ribcage. Julanza acted fast and shot a thunderbolt at the first zombie, it weakened the zombie but didn't kill it, causing it to drop to all four limbs, it was vunerable to a quick death from then. Julanza was about to finish it off, but then, what appeared to be an undead Orc surprised Julanza with a quick bash in the face with a mace. It hurt Julanza very badly, causing him to drop back and fall, but he had tooken worse pain from a disobedient Storm Atronach's rocks. While he was on the ground, the Orc zombie started drooling on Julanza as if it was going to try and eat him. But Julanza countered the undead abomination by tripping it with his two feet and making it fall on it's back. Julanza then leaped towards the zombie pinned it down and choked it with a hand that had a shock spell in it, which the electric discharge spread throughout the body of the creature and disintegrated it into a pile of ash. The two other zombies ran towards the both of them, while the one injured zombie was still limping around.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Keara pointed off towards the middle taking with her Conan and Eridor "Be on the look out now" she withdrew her bow out in front of her, notching her arrow, sh start creeping slowly down the stairs looking for anything that might be, seeing it was clear she continued her way down the small hallway, then suddenly off in the distance she heard low voices, she took a deep breath and held for a moments time, she turned towards the wood elf and orc, whispering "There is something or someone up around the corner let us take them by surprise" out of the corner of her eye she saw a walking figure with what seemed to have vapors coming off them

Skyrimosity

Edwyn watched Julanza for a moment noting how good he was in combat. But a Khajiit Zombie wielding a dagger charged at Edwyn, growling. Edwyn dodged the blow and stabbed the zombies side. But it didn't die. Instead it swung quickly and stabbed Edwyn's left arm, causing blood to spew profusely out. Edwyn screamed in pain and with red filling his eyes brought his magic blade around with such force it cut through the Khajiit's neck and sent his head flying through the air as his body fell lifeless on the ground.

Another zombie came at him wielding a mace, it was a Redguard. Edwyn stabbed it in the chest but in just continued to walk at him, Edwyn sword sticking through his chest. It hit Edwyn in the ribs with the mace and Edwyn fell back from the blow. He threw his sword at the abomination and it flew into his head with such force the zombie hit the wall and died once more. As Julanza killed the last beast, the Necromancers called out "You've killed them! My children! You will pay!" Their palms began to fill up with different kinds of spells as Julanza and Edwyn readied themselves for the fight.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Conan aknowledged Keara and then heard low voices speaking, he lightly un-sheathed his war-hammer and sneaked to Keara ''I'm not one for sneaking, how about I make a distraction, then you guys charge in from the rear. It'll be like cutting paper with scissors'' Conan was ready to charge at the enemy, he was cocky, to cocky sometimes. Conan wasn't the one for sneaking, but Keara was leading this particular patrol so he had to listen. He looked at Eridor, he was clearly ready, but there wasn't anyway he could use his powers under hear so Conan was looking over him.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Julanza was staring at the injured zombie, a mischievous look grew across his reptilian face. He casted an Illusion spell on the zombie, being a Stormscale, Julanza knew much of illusion magic and it was strong enough to work on undead as well. The creature thought it wasn't injured and was furious at the one who ressurected it. The creature charged at the Necromancers, this was the fastest Julanza saw any "organism" run. But before when both Edwyn and Julanza saw the Necromancers raise their hands up with dark magical energies, the spells reanimated a Skeleton that was wrapped up in spider webs on the ceiling. When the Skeleton broke the spider webs, it flew down and tackled Julanza. The Skeleton didn't look like any normal human skeleton, it appeared to be a Vampire's skeleton, it was strange because Vampires were already undead. It had bony bat like wings and fangs, with glowing dark green eyes. It attempted to bite Julanza on the neck while he was pinned and helpless. But lucky for Julanza, Edwyn blasted a fire spell against the bony creature before the fangs made contact with Julanza's neck, which killed it instantly. Julanza got up and witnessed the Necromancers attempting to fight off the creature they created that Julanza turned against them.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Eridor kept a sharp eye for anything hostile, dangerous or otherwise suspicious, and kept his nose clear in case the unmistakable stench of rotting flesh and skeever plops happened to be hanging in the air. He noticed Keara pull her bow out, readying it. It was a fine, elegant-looking weapon, and Eridor murmured quietly
    "Nice bow. Ebony?"
    She didn't have time to comment on his compliment, as she perked up and tensed her body to the sounds of deep voices echoing in the dreary halls of the ruins, and Eridor did the same, pulling out his daggers from his belt, and flipping them round in this fingers, so the blades protruded outwards from the carpel side of his grasping fist, and taking to a slightly crouched, ready-to-pounce stance, balancing on the balls of his feet.

Keara took a long, deep breath, perhaps as some form of pre-skirmish meditation, and turned to Eridor and Conan.
    "There is something or someone up around the corner, let us take them by surprise". Eridor was thankful for Keara's preference of subtlety and stealth, something told him that Conan would opt for a more head-on approach instead of sneaking around, getting the drop on their opponents.
    "Your move, you've got the bow. I'm all up close", Eridor gestured his uselessness at range by raising his daggers from his side. Without any plant-life around, Eridor lacked any ranged capabilities, except for the occasional knife-throw, but those were risky, and he wasn't quite a circus act when it came to accuracy, let alone lethality. After a thoughtful, strategy-planning pause from Eridor, Keara and Conan, Eridor whispered,
    "When you're ready", his words followed by a quick wink, although he didn't know if Keara could see it or not, it was pretty dim in the dank, spacious corridors, only a few, flickering candles illuminated their vision, but that meant the upcoming enemies also had minimal perception, and that worked in the trio's favour all the more.

Much to Eridor's prediction, Conan expressed his wishes to take to more of a brute-like method, offering to provide a distraction for the two, who would take advantage of their ambushees' confusion, although he politely waited for Keara's answer, which was a nice surprise; Eridor half-expected the Orc just to spontaneously charge at the still unidentifiable foes without permission, or hesitation.

Skyrimosity

Edwyn was surprised at what he did. A skeleton had fallen on Julanza and he wasn't close enough to use a sword to kill it. He remembered something he learned long ago and with some quick thinking sent a firebolt at the atrocity and sent it flying across the room. Edwyn then nodded at Julanza and charged at the Necromancer furthest right, bound sword raised. The Necromancer shot at Edwyn with a shock spell but Edwyn quickly jumped to the right and dodged it. It was around this time that the zombie Julanza had turned against their creators died and the Necromancers were once again focused on them. Edwyn was bringing his sword to kill the Necromancer when he felt a tremendous amount of pain. He had an ice spike protruding from his rib cage. The pain was immense but Edwyn tried to shrug it off. He swung once again at the Necromancer but the Necromancer moved quick and dodged it. Edwyn fell back to Julanza to regroup. "What shall we do?" He said as they tried to dodge all the spells being shot at them.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Julanza whispered "I have an idea, stay here and distract them." while still crouching trying to dodge the spells being thrown at them. The Argonian vanished into thin air. While the Necromancers were still throwing ice spikes at Edwyn, as he dodged all them and laughed, taunting their aim. Julanza crept over to the first necromancer, who was the one that Edwyn failed to hit with the sword. He did the same thing he did to the Orc zombie, he tripped the necromancer with his feet, still invisible, and the Necromancer fell to the ground. Julanza then reappeared, no longer invisible. While the Necromancer was still on the ground, Julanza quickly swiped his spear-like dagger from his belt and jammed the blade into the Necromancer's face with it, while it's shock enchantment also went into effect. But as the first Necromancer was killed, the rest turned around and aimed all their spells at Julanza, as he tried his best to dodge them.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    As the vapor figure got closer to them it made the familiar groan, she stood up drawing her bow string back, and releasing the arrow, it wizzed through the air making a low whistling noise and ended with a thud against the skull of the walking creature "There is no time for sneaking now, they whoever they are, they know we are here" she notches another arrow "And yes, its an ebony bow" turns around and gives him her fang smile

Skyrimosity

Edwyn wasn't used to making a distraction but he waved his hands in the air and danced like a rabid monkey while Julanza took down the first Necromancer. The other 3 Necromancers began firing at Julanza so Edwyn took the opportunity and rushed at the one on the far left. The Necromancer sent lightning at Edwyn's head when he neared but Edwyn, without knowing he was capable of such a feat, slid down on his knees and sliced the man's leg. He fell in pain and Edwyn stabbed the man in the neck with his magic blade and he stopped fighting. There were only 2 men left and even though Edwyn and Julanza were a little banged up, he was confident. 1 man was shooting at Edwyn and the other at Julanza as both were trying to dodge the powerful magic. Edwyn could not advance at the man because his spells could do much damage to him and he wasn't sure how much more he could take. He dodged, waiting for Julanza to make the next move.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Julanza was doing a good job at dodging the spells, but a lightning spell hit him in the chest. He resisted it though, because Stormscales used to spar with lightning spells, so he was used to it and it didn't hurt him as much. Julanza quickly launched a thunderbolt from his fingertips and the electric bolts rocketed at the necromancer's face, which killed him. Now there was one Necromancer left, which Julanza left to Edwyn.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Eridor followed Keara's arrow with his eyes as it was propelled by the tightened string, spinning through the dingy mist, piercing the air resistance with it's sharp tip, and subsequently piercing the cranium of the shuffling zombie, old, almost mouldy blood spurting out of the wound as the humanoid re-animation slumped to the ground, lifeless once again. Once the arrow had introduced itself to it's target, Keara said, loud and clear, the obvious truth that they were no longer inconspicuous, and answered Eridor's observation that her bow was indeed Ebony, before turning her head towards him, and giving him a broad, mischievous smile, a smile that revealed two sharp fangs masquerading themselves among her teeth. Vampire fangs. Eridor met this revelation with a combination of a frown, a slightly open mouth and an intrigued hybrid of a smirk and a smile.

"Well... that's one less secret personal detail to be uncovered", Eridor remarked as he prepared himself for any other hostiles that accompanied the re-dead zombie.

Skyrimosity

As Julanza took down the next to last Necromancer, Edwyn decided to finish off this one. He threw his sword at the man, piercing into his leg. Edwyn quickly bound bows and arrows and prepared his shot. The man sent lightning right at him but Edwyn rolled to the right. He fired an arrow and it hit the man in the chest. He fired another and hit the man's head. He was killed by the 2nd arrow. Edwyn walked over to Julanza with a smile on his face and said "These fellows sure know how to throw a party. Shall we get going?" Edwyn pointed to the pathway that proceeded further into the ruin. His arm was still bleeding from the Khajiit Zombie's dagger and his ribs hurt from the Redguard's mace but he felt he could continue going.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    she walked over to the once again dead creature, pulling her arrow from its cranium, she bent down examining it "Intersting its a high elf hmmm" she stood up and looked straight ahead, she let out a deep almost whimper sigh, it looked like the army of the undead heading straight for them "I hope your deadly with your weapons boys, cause they don't look like they came here to play" she once again pulls the string back, letting her arrow soar

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Eridor shook himself free of his surprised trance, to see a horde of undead servants heading towards them. There were 9 or 10 of them, all heading for the group, an insatiable hunger in their eyes.
    "I hope you're deadly with your weapons boys, cause they don't look like they came here to play" Eridor reacted with a amused, sharp outburst of breath.
    "And what type of zombies do come to play, exactly?" Eridor thought some light-hearted humour could make the fight a lot less grim than it needed to be, and the group could use as much confidence and encouragement as they could get. He cracked his knuckles, daggers still in hand, as if this was a simple barfight, although with weapons... And if the patrons were undead minions... And if the bar was an ancient Ayleid ruin...

Eridor had broken his own illusion, an illusion that would never have been sustainable anyway. The upcoming scuffle would be nothing like a barfight, not by any stretch of the imagination. Eridor breathed long, deep breaths, and felt the adrenaline pumping through his veins, and the inevitable rush building up within him.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Julanza let out a little chuckle and just started rubbing his face from where he'd been hit with the Orc zombie's mace. The mace left a scar on the side of his face. But he still answered Edwyn's question and said, "Yeah, let's go." but all of the sudden, he heard a "Help me!" from the distance, he turned his head in the direction of the yell and saw a woman imprisoned in chains and rags. It appeared to be a brown haired, light blue eyed Nord woman with blue face paint below her eyes. Julanza walked over to her and unlocked her shackles, releasing her. She got on her knees and put her hands together and said, "Oh thank you! Thank you so much, Argonian! Those bastards imprisoned me and wanted to kill me, so I could become one of those...monsters that serve them!" Julanza nodded and said, "No problem."

The nord woman pointed to her left and said, "My gear is in that chest over there, see if you can pick the lock to it, like you did with my shackles." Julanza obliged and walked to the chest, pulled out a lockpick from his belt and stuck it in the lock's hole and gently twisted it, then the chest flew open. The woman thanked him and walked over to the chest and retrieved her full set of steel armor and ebony warhammer. She put it on and placed the warhammer in the handle on the back of her steel armor.

She grinned kindly at Julanza and Edwyn and said, "My name's Eiruki, what's yours?" Julanza humbly answered for the both of them, "Julanza, my name is Julanza, and this is Edwyn." Eiruki smiled again and said, "Nice to meet you both. Listen, if you'll let me join you so I can get my revenge on these assholes, I'll lead you to wherever you need to go. Sound good?" Julanza silently nodded in response.

Skyrimosity

Edwyn introduced himself to Eiruki and was glad she was tagging along. Edwyn and Julanza were capable fighers, but neither were heavily armored with a powerful weapon. He nodded in agreement and said "We will be glad to have you. We were just about to go searching for more. Do you perhaps know where we could find them?" "Well, when we continue through that passageway there we will find 2 paths. If we take the one on the right we will find a few guards before coming to a door on our right side. Those evil men dragged me there before they chained me in here. That's where their leader is. He's the most powerful of these people, you can sense it from just looking at him. But enough talk, I'm ready for revenge!" Edwyn nodded at her and the 3 of them walked into the hall. Edwyn would take the route the woman said, it sounded like the most fun.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    As Keara readied another arrow on her bow, an ice ball came from the group of zombies and knocked her bow out of her hands and her reach, she quickly noted where the bow landed and knew she did not have enough time to run to it, she quickly unsheathed her daggers, turning them in her hands for a better grip “There is no time like now” as she ran towards the undead.

As she got to the first one she quickly hit the ground and slid underneath two of them as they reached down to grab her, she popped up on the other side of them, quickly jumping to her feet she rammed her dagger into the back of what appeared to be a nord male, she placed her foot on his back and kicked him towards the ground, as he made a hard thud another one crept up behind her wrapping his furry flesh rotten arms around her squeezing her hard enough for her to drop her daggers, the smell alone could knock anyone out, she wiggled and squirmed in its grip, the furry beast flipped her around and picked her up, she daggled in the air, she was at the right height to knee the creature in its face, when she did it dropped her, she scrambled for her daggers gripping one tight in her danity fist, she sweeped the cat with her leg as it feel she plunged her dagger into its skull, the sound of bone breaking made her skin crawl.

She bent down and picked up her other dagger and walked to the next nearest zombie and dug her weapons into its shoulders, it let out a loud welp, it turned around and took a swipe at her, when she shielded her face, making a deep cut in her forearm, she let out a loud cry of pain “By Talos” she cradled her arm against her stomach and bent over, it was at that moment the zombie went in to finish her off

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
    Danrik hung his shield on to the custom fitted hooks on the back plate of his armour, they allowed him to secure his shield to his armour securely without it getting in the way and keeping it within easy reach. His right hand gripped the shaft of his hammer, which gave off a red hue indicating a fire enchantment. In his left, he prepared one of the many healing spells he had learned over the years. His compainion, Einarr, a Nord, so to speak, followed him. Einarr had tried to make conversation, Danrik hadn't ignored him, but had kept quiet to keep his senses alert. He felt a little guilty, as this young looking Nord'ish man was quite pleasant.

"Einarr, stick close, whatever we run into be ready to take it down, man or beast, living or dead. Show no mercy, for they will show you none" he whispered.

He sniffed, and the smell of rotting flesh filled his nasal passages and almost made him vomit. He instantly switched his healing spell to a death bane spell. One on many taught to Paladins during their training, along with wards, healing, and sometimes destruction, a school that Danrik had chosen not to follow despite the obvious benefits of it's destructive magicks a Paladin could have used. As a testement to his will and devotion to Stendaar by only harming undead foes using magic. Fighting others by using his weapons.

"Undead" He growled as he moved foward.

A breeze could be felt, an indication that the left tunnel he and Einarr took was about to open up into a carvern of somekind, the smell became stronger and more repulsive. Not as bad as Daedra, but enough to sicken weaker people... And he was right, the tunnel came to an end and opened into a large cavern. Danrik found himself on a rim that spiralled the walls of the cavern to form a ramp that led to the floor level, he could make out an opening on the other side, thanks to the fire in the centre of the room. He narrowed his eyes. He could make out five figures. One of them wore robes, black robes. Two of the others had flesh on their bones, but the buzzing of flies would indicate that the flesh was rotten and dead, in other words, zombies, the walking dead. The last two were just all bones, and were carrying weapons. It was obvious what this was, a foul Necromancer and his undead slaves. He looked back to Einarr.

"We'll take out the slaves first, then their master. I cannot see any other bodies he can raise to do his bidding, no point in leaving ourselves open to them. I'll take the Zombies, you take down the Skeletons. If you have a fire spell or enchanted weapon. Now is the time" He whispered. "Okay , stay sharp, and watch your back, good luck friend, may Talos guide you.".

He stood up, tall and proud.

"IN THE NAME OF STENDARR CEASE YOUR ABOMNIABLE ACTS AND PREPARE FOR JUSTICE!!" He roared at the Necromancer by the fire.

The Necromancer, suprised, span around quickly and looked at him. He defiantly pointed at them both.

"You and your squire shall die and be risen as my slaves, Righteous fool!" he spat, the venom in his words almost tasteable. "GET HIM!" he ordered.

The four slaves of the Necromancer sprun into action. The Zombies moved with suprising speed towards the foot of the ramp, the two skeletons produced bows and were knocking arrows. One of the first things he learned as an Initiate at the Abbey of High Rock, Never underestimate the bowman skills of a raised Skeleton as they were suprising accurate. "MOVE!" he snarled at Einarr before heading town the ramp towards the Zombies.

The two 'Skinkers', a name for Zombies he had thought up whilst a Squire rambled towards him, and he in turn, quickened his pace into a full on charge, he tracked their speed and fired of his prepared spell, a glowing gray ball of magic energy shot from his left hand and streaked towards the two Zombies. The spell hit the second of the two zombies, it stopped and began to cower, the first kept running towards him. He raised his hammer and let out a furious battleshout. The two clashed. The Zombie struck first grabbing Danrik's armour and attempting to bring it's broken and rotting teeth to Danrik's face, Danrik slammed his hammer into the Zombie's stomach, a few small flames licked across the Zombie's midsection, but the force of the blow was enough to free the Paladin from the grip. Danrik then followed up with a mighty swing of his Hammer to the Zombie's head, it connected with such force it tore the Zombie's head from it's shoulders, leaving it hanging by only a few veins. Danrik stepped back, slightly, pleased but noticing the Zombie was not yet ablaze from the fire enchantment in his hammer. Danrik reeled the hammer back and struck another, equally heavy blow, which set the Zombie ablaze as his Hammer's enchantement kicked in. With a lesser back hand swing, he knocked the 'nearly headless but engulfed in flame' Zombie from the narrow ramp and to the floor that was still at least eight foot below.

The second, previously distracted by his death fear spell, shambled towards him, hissing and gurgling with a futile rage. Danrik quickly grabbed his sheild from it's mountings and raised it to deflect the first blow. He heard the thump of dead flesh hitting Banded-Iron. Danrik retaliated by smashing the walking dead with the shield, putting his weight behind it. The Zombie was knocked to the ground, and Danrik pinned it there permanantly with an armoured foot. He re hooked his shield to free his left arm, he changed the grip on his hammer so that the head faced downwards, gripping it with both hands.

"This time... STAY DEAD!!" he howled before bringing the hammer down on the Zombie's head, crushing it like a watermelon. Corrupted blood and rotten brain matter was spread at least a foot across the ramp.

A quick smile and breath before checking back on Einarr...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts