• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Skyrimosity

Edwyn had been thinking of what he would say to Eridor. He decided he might as well give him the full story. Or, at least most of it. "Well, I was born in High Rock. My father taught me some simple conjuration magic for years and I was interested in it. So he taught me some minor spells like to bound a sword and such. When I was around 15 years of age, my father and mother were killed. Never found out who." Edwyn's voice had choked up on the last part, but he cleared his throat and continued. "I then went to live in the lands of Skyrim. Strange land full of myths, rumors, and prejudices. About 8 years ago I moved to Anvil in Cyrodiil. I've lived there ever since. I met Keara while visiting... a friend, and I met Danrik... well that's a story for another time. What about you Bosmer? What are you doing here in Cyrodiil?"

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Edwyn obviously shortened down his life story for the sake of conversation, but Eridor had a feeling that there was much more behind this man, that he had done things and seen things that had made him far more experienced than he should be. But mystery was a good attribute to have, it kept your enemies and friends alike guessing.

"Well the first half of your story is similar to my own. I was brought up in a clan in Valenwood. We studied artefacts, magical artefacts. We didn't worship them, as such, but we... well... I guess you could say they were obsessed with them. I didn't know anything else so I just went along with it, but my heart was never really into the whole cult thing as much as they would've liked.

And then they were all killed. Came home one day and Bam! Dead, every single one. Men, women, children. Slaughtered by the government for some reason or another." Eridor gave out a chuckle before he continued with "Who knows? Maybe they didn't pay their taxes" He chuckled again.
    "The agents were still there, and - blind with rage, I killed them as they did to my only family I've known and ever shall know, ripped them apart with the plants that surrounded them." He gave a long look at Edwyn, some sympathy showing in his eyes. "At least I had the privilege of knowing who killed my family." He nodded his head subtly and looked away, staring blankly at the floor in thought for a moment.
    "It was only after I massacred the government 'representatives' did I realise that I faced a bit of a hiccup. Next thing I knew the whole government was after me, sending ravenous dogs of theirs after me to kill me or capture me, whatever suited. I became a fugitive. I did what I could, laid low, kept running. Kept running until I hit the border, and kept on running even after I crossed it."

"That was only.. what? Three? Four days ago? I ended up in Anvil and met you fine people. Now anything could lie ahead for me, who can guess?"

There was an awkward moment of silence, the aftermath of the sharing and receiving information from both parties. Eridor then followed up with;

"I'm sorry, by the way. About your family.", looking Edwyn in the eye, a serious serenity in his face.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    (sorry this rp has been closed for some time now, I dont know if I will continue on with it at this point, sorry to the readers who were/have been enjoying this rp)