Considering taking a fellow forumer's advice

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Just so you know, I have completely embraced ignoring this thread in its entirety.

2582.gif

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
14 hours later and I am still completely ignoring this thread. Not paying it one lick of attention. Just as desired.

Twiffle

Im ignoring it also, i dont want anything to do with it and dont need it tainting my shallow, sad, lonely and miserable life.

In fact i'm going to put it in my favourites so as to remember not to go anywhere near it and just ignore it, , , there i said, , rep points to me for being brave.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
What is it that is to be ignored ?

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Purposely being a defiant asshole and giving this my wholehearted attention, all of you can carry on not paying attention to it, I got this

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
There is no greater temptation to the peoples of Teh Internetz than a thread which seeks to be ignored. Like moths to a flame, they come.

I for one will be deliberately ignoring this thread. If someone paid me, I would not give this thread credence. All of you should do the same. In fact I'm appalled that this thread would even THINK I would pay attention to it.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I for one will be deliberately ignoring this thread. If someone paid me, I would not give this thread credence. All of you should do the same. In fact I'm appalled that this thread would even THINK I would pay attention to it.
What if someone took you out for some ice cream?

icecream.jpg

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Okay, I admit it. I had a moment of weakness just now and I thought of this thread.

I'll try to never let it happen again.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I didn't come here this time to pay attention to the thread. I just came to read others' stories so that I could further strengthen my own resolve to continue ignoring it

Twiffle

I just came to check out whoelse like me was ignoring this thread. and it seems alot of people are ignoring it on a regular basis.

Lucid

Since ignoring people has the most impact when they know you are doing it, I will choose not to avoid this thread but to remain here and simply not care what Daelon takes, needs, or solicits advice about :)

So....sandwiches. I like 'em. Tonight I am having toasted turkey and provolone with scallions, salt and pepper, and light horseradish mustard. It would probably be better grilled, but I'm lazy.

JoeReese

Awww dad gum it! I've been paying so little attention to this here thread that I done gone and stepped right in it. Fuzzynuggets, now I got mah shoes dirty.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts