Considering taking a fellow forumer's advice

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Wouldn't me not posting in the thread be more indicative of me not ignoring it?

After all, I can't technically ignore everything about this thread and at the same time be cognitive and compliant of the OP request to ignore everything in it. To do that, I'd have to pay attention to it.

Of course this all is a moot point anyway as I am completely ignoring this thread

you are ignoring his request that people ignore the thread. He/She is literally asking people not to post in the thread.
Well... I was since I'm too much of an idiot to know how to delete it without requesting it of the moderators, but AWAAAAAYYYY WE GO!

If not knowing how to delete a thread without requesting it of the moderators is an indication of a level of idiocy .... I feel there are likely to be many so classified, including me.

I thought it was a stroke of genius starting such a thread, allowing us to to fall into it as we all have :)

Lucid

Tell us Daelon - was there ever an "advice" based topic to post, or was this just a social experiment to see how we respond to the request to ignore something?

If the former, do you think this outcome is more entertaining than your original topic would have been?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Daelon DuLac

Tell us Daelon - was there ever an "advice" based topic to post, or was this just a social experiment to see how we respond to the request to ignore something?

If the former, do you think this outcome is more entertaining than your original topic would have been?
It was actually the former, not the later, but I'm glad of the "social experiment" as you call it.

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
I have just lost 15 minutes of my life that I can never retrieve.

But please, ignore my complaining.

Lucid

Now, back to sandwiches. The cafe across the street from me says their sandwich special today is "gardenburger".

:narrows eyes in disapproval:

W'rkncacnter

Mister Freeze
I'm confused, so if I take the "Death from Above" skill does that mean I can shoot at the pirates from the zip-line or was that another skill entirely?

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
Now, back to sandwiches. The cafe across the street from me says their sandwich special today is "gardenburger".

You are wise to be suspicious of this so called "gardenburger".
I myself could go for an olive burger though.

Daelon DuLac

What in crap's name is a "gardenburger?" Is that one of those new fangled hippie foods?
Yup. They're not bad. After 20 years of forced vegetarianism, ya get used to them, or at least I have, especially if you top 'em with a huge slab of cheddar cheese and enough ketchup to drown a small child.

Daelon DuLac

Meh. I am just glad I'm not a forced veggie. I like beef and pork and chicken too much. My rap name would be "Carnivorous J."
Ya get used to it. I've lost over 250# since I did the switch so I can't complain too much. 6'6" 250 is a lot better than 6'6" 500!