Bitopic: Your favorite Drink and Snack while playing?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

J747L

I was traumatized by a pic I saw on the net. A picture of a fat guy with tons of snacks littered on his desktop.

I swore that will never happen to me by pledging to never.... ever eat in front of my computer.

How do you guys manage to stay fit? Must be that "metabolism" thingy where some people can eat all they want and not get fat.

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
food and drinks???? really!!!!!!! there is plenty of food and drink in the game! when your character eats or drinks then you SIMULATE that and you mentaly are satisfied..... pfft, eat or drink while playing...... since when.....

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
food and drinks???? really!!!!!!! there is plenty of food and drink in the game! when your character eats or drinks then you SIMULATE that and you mentaly are satisfied..... pfft, eat or drink while playing...... since when.....
If I didn't eat or drink while gaming, Skyrim would have killed me. :D

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
then you died doing what you love........

Nordylady

Very Nordy Lady! <3
o_O
I want one!! I wish we had cooler candy here... Lion Bar... >,<;

EDIT: I put a link to the Lion Bar in that quote... check it out people... there is a freakin' roaring LION on it. >:3

EDIT: Aaaand for good measure:
basic-electronics-symbols.gif
Hahaha Love it!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I had dos equis amber and fritos the other night while playing....although that's not something one would want to do every time, lol!!!! I normally don't snack while playing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts