Best Follower for Stealth build is...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Follower? For stealth builds?

MITT2.jpg

Anyway, Cicero, is the best follower for stealth, but no follower is even better.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Who is Derkeethus?

The only argonian follower in the game, and the best follower in the game as previously stated, he's good for any build and he's GREAT for stealth builds. Read my guide on him if you want, just click on his name in my sig. He literally cant die, because for some reason Bethesda made him an essential character.

The only argonian follower in the game, and the best follower in the game as previously stated, he's good for any build and he's GREAT for stealth builds. Read my guide on him if you want, just click on his name in my sig. He literally cant die, because for some reason Bethesda made him an essential character.
Lol. Nice character description, will have to try him out now!!

Saozig

Hippy
Feandal is good for sleath, especially if you don't give him heavy armor which he's not rated for. If all he has equipped is a bow, he tends hang back, so to make a range bow attack. He'll use no magic, so no noise from casting a flesh spell. He's also available to anyone at any point in the game (i.e. you don't have to join anything to get him--just do his favor). He's a ow level NPC, but I've used him with characters up to level 50 or so and have had no issues in terms of him dying or not being able to handle enemies. He IS however very vulnerable to your attacks.