Armed Forces Day 2012

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I found this, and I thought of you, Sky..I thought it was especially fitting after that talk we had the other day, a part of it brought tears to my eyes and I don't think I'll have to tell you which one.​
** Poem text clipped. -Rayven **
Absolutely beautiful, but reading that much in bright neon green kinda blinded me. All the grey letters look dark pink.

Tannia

Absolutely beautiful, but reading that much in bright neon green kinda blinded me. All the grey letters look dark pink.

Thank you,
I fixed it to the normal color the site has. I just thought it looked pretty, sorry for hurting your eyes.

I could be persuaded to bring my boat over to the Ozarks if you are interested? Let me know so I can put a plan together

oh really? um, let me think...Yes. I sent you a message with my phone number, just use that to get ahold of me. I got some persuasive skills huh?

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
where's that vomit icon now?

I'm outta here....

AFGHANISTAN: THE GRAVEYARD OF EMPIRES

Thank you,
I fixed it to the normal color the site has. I just thought it looked pretty, sorry for hurting your eyes.
Thanks. Don't feel bad, my eyes are a little sensitive to bright colors.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
well, with memorial day coming up soon i challenge all of you to find material for my next thread