Are you a momento hoarder?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

do you keep memntos of hard battles/dungeons?

• Total voters

Speech500

I only kept the WE KNOW note.

Tyler L.

on second playthrough i had the 2 silver candle sticks on my table in Whiterun with the jar of honey. i had 3 dibella stautes the one u can steal for the theives guild disappered i looked all over the floor it just vanished. i'm still looking for the imperial and nord war horns i hope they are in the game. i'm on xbox so i can't just make it appear. wish i had a good computer.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Well, I may have to disqualify myself as a hoarder now. Had a Skyrim garage sale and sold all but the best of the best stuff. Did keep a few things like the gold claw and bee in the jar, but the rest went on Riftin Craig's list. Whew!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
lol cause of you i went after all the bugs in a jar and had to clean off a set of shelves to display them... I probably need to sort and sell stuff I am never gonna use and just keep the cool trophies

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
Well, I may have to disqualify myself as a hoarder now. Had a Skyrim garage sale and sold all but the best of the best stuff. Did keep a few things like the gold claw and bee in the jar, but the rest went on Riftin Craig's list. Whew!

I did the same thing a couple days ago. It's a relief being able to see the floor in my house again. But be careful about letting good weapons fall into the fire pit. I can see my ebony bow in there getting burnt to bit and can do nothing to get it out.

TheListener

Dark Brotherhood Assassin.
I have been occasionally capturing the souls of my enemies in my black star and then enchanting with them and naming the weapon after my befallen enemy.

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I have been occasionally capturing the souls of my enemies in my black star and then enchanting with them and naming the weapon after my befallen enemy.

That's a good idea.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I like it Dark and Creepy but still I like it

TheListener

Dark Brotherhood Assassin.
Just got a new ebony sword "Safia"

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
I'm not worthy! I have SO Much to do to my houses now!! BTW, found the Butterfly and Bee in a Jar but only those two so far.

Tanya

My shelves are full of skulls, bones, hearts, and heads. I have weapons I want to put on the weapon rack but can't figure out how.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
My shelves are full of skulls, bones, hearts, and heads. I have weapons I want to put on the weapon rack but can't figure out how.

Have the weapon as your active weapon then go up the the rack and it should allow you to place it. Has to be your active weapon though.

Tanya

Have the weapon as your active weapon then go up the the rack and it should allow you to place it. Has to be your active weapon though.
I tried that.. Nothing happens. I only tried in my Whiterun house though. I will try at my Solitude house next time.

XhoppX

i tried putting 2 elven daggers on the shield plaque and they just disappeared...not in my house or inventory

Ffxij

Silly question.... But other than books on bookshelves and weapon displays/mannequins is there a way to actually put things where you want them to be? I see people saying I have this item in a bowl or these items on a bookshelf, but whenever I drop items they are never where I want them to be and it just makes a mess.

On top of that if I knock over a basket or a pot in my house, I can never put it back, I have to just take it and sell it or toss it, otherwise it would just sit in the middle of my floor

XhoppX

well i removed a bowl and placed a statue of dibella in ots place when i left and came back the bowl was back in place and the statue was in the floor.....i think Breezehome is haunted

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
If you grab an object by holding your action button, you can then move it where you want. Chances are it will not be where you left it when you get back though...

Tanya

If you grab an object by holding your action button, you can then move it where you want. Chances are it will not be where you left it when you get back though...
I've spent way too much time organizing things and making them just right then I come home and everything is just tossed around, on the floor, or moved to a different spot. I imagine my Skyrim husband running around the house with his weapon out or having parties while I'm not there.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
I've spent way too much time organizing things and making them just right then I come home and everything is just tossed around, on the floor, or moved to a different spot. I imagine my Skyrim husband running around the house with his weapon out or having parties while I'm not there.

As OCD about my homes in Skyrim as I am, I finally just gave up trying to decorate. Was too frustrating to come home to Tanya's party house described above. Last straw was trying to put all my loose gems into bowls (by type and cut of course) only to have them fall out of the bottom of the bowl and leave it crooked on the shelf. Oh that will never do...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts