Are you a momento hoarder?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

do you keep memntos of hard battles/dungeons?

• Total voters

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
SPOILER ALERT:

I also kept the "in a jar" item I found thinking it was just cool. Turns out it is needed later and there are several of them! Keep em when you find em!

I def. was in Morrowind. I'm positive I will be in Skyrim as well.

Jermeh

I keep some special things such as the dragon claw keys and Dragon Priest masks, but I usually keep them in chests as items have a tendency to fall on the floor while I'm away. :/

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
nice, i tried several times to drop them but it won't let me... I am using the two skull keys from some dungeon as book ends though, here a hint guys if you drop an item then go outside and reenter before you place it where you want it it will tend to stay where you put it.

Shew

SPOILER ALERT:

I also kept the "in a jar" item I found thinking it was just cool. Turns out it is needed later and there are several of them! Keep em when you find em!
I have a butterfly in a jar convo me with what the others are and a clue to the mission they are for here I thought other than the infinates I had done everything

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
I have yet to use them in a mission, I just read somewhere that they were out there and someone wants them all. I'll try to find it and post a link.

Shew

Cool

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Do you keep your mementos all in one place? I can't... My Gourmet - Signed book has to be in the alchemy bookshelf while Cicero's (and other) journals are in the bookcase in my bedroom. Frost's papers are kept in the den bookcase, while dragon claws, a special knife and other one off things are in the bedside table.

Let's not get started on how every kind of armor and weapon has it's own spot either in Solitude of Breezehome and I am STILL short storage space!

Am I nuts or what?? LOL

Jeff31

Premium Member
my things are scarted all through out my houses but most are kept in winhelm. MY dragon claws I do not store the bones and scales I do store

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
How in the world do you know where to go get something when you need it? I swear if I was any more OCD I would have an invetory list by container by location. Hmmmmm... LOL

Jeff31

Premium Member
well if I forgit were something is I have to go house to house lol but I pretty much know were everything is lol

Jeff31

Premium Member
I wish all the houses hade manikins thouse come in handy for armour and apprle

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
I have yet to use them in a mission, I just read somewhere that they were out there and someone wants them all. I'll try to find it and post a link.

OK, I was wrong...

Bee in a Jar is a unique miscellaneous item. It features a live bee that flies around inside a jar. There are other types of jars like this that can be found throughout Skyrim; each jar contains a different insect. There is currently no known use for this item.

There are markings on the inside of the inside of the lid, which read "DAT" or possibly "DHT". The use for these letters are currently unknown

Jeff31

Premium Member
that is odd indeed ive not stubble apond these jars yet and ive been all over the map.

Shew

where did you find the bee? I found the butterfly in the open area just past the pass you do Clavius Viles quest and before you get to Ivarstead in a shed labeled the Alchemists shack

Shew

great now I have to break back in... must have for my budding entomological collection anyone else find a jar please let me know where it can be found

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
oooo.....bee in a jar, just like in zelda!!! except it probably won't attack your enemies :sadface: