Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I like all the races in the Elder Scrolls. That being said, I think each race is "superior" in their own fields. High elves have their sneaky, yet effective politics. Nords are like badass warrior Vikings. Imperials are like Greek epic heros and usually very educated. Dark elves are the best assassins. Bosmer are in tune with nature. Orcs are battle ready and probably the toughest race. Khajiit are... Well I mean they are walking cats!!! Redguards have.... CURVED SWORDS!!! Bretons are awesome with magic. Lastly, Argonians are swimming scaly badasses!

Some of those at the end were weak reasons, but the point is that all races in TES are superior in some way to the other races. So the high elves aren't the superior race and the Thalmor are racist douches just like Ulfric Stormcloak.

You forgot a plopstytittybreadloafload of things that make Argonians awesome.

Don't forget that THEY make the best assassins; not the Asholes that enslaved them (Dunmer). Dunmer are the 2nd best assassins, but the Argonians take first place in that category. Argonians are also almost immune to diseases, so they can have all the unprotected intercourse they want with a very low probability of contracting The Clap or AIDS. They live in a Marsh, a fluffing MARSH! I fluffing LOVE swamps (swamps, marshes, bogs, quagmires, whatever you wanna call em)! They're awesome! If I could own and live in my own private swamp I would gladly accept that offer in a heartbeat because they're beautiful and it's fun to take a swim every once in a while even in dirty water. Another thing is that they are probably the most unique race in all of Tamriel. They have the most unique culture, appearance, and all that plops.

The last-but-not-least detail emitting from what you said earlier, yes, they are swimming scaly badasses. I would love to see an Assassin's Creed version of an Argonian wearing all of the white Assassin robes, armor and hood use creeks, ponds and rivers as haystacks. It would be so cool to see that argonian assassinate someone by hiding in a pond and getting out slightly to stab them with the hidden blade and drag their body into the pond. Basicly what I'm saying is that I'd like to see an argonian assassinate someone from a pond or river as if it were a haystack in assassin's creed.

Sooo....uhh yeah...that's what makes the Argonians the best. But I'm no supremacist, trust me, if I was the emperor of Tamriel I'd give all my citizens equal rights.....well maybe the Argonians more rights than others....and the Altmer less rights than others...but my point still stands!

Abraxas

Nightblade
You forgot a plopstytittybreadloafload of things that make Argonians awesome.

Don't forget that THEY make the best assassins; not the Asholes that enslaved them (Dunmer). Dunmer are the 2nd best assassins, but the Argonians take first place in that category. Argonians are also almost immune to diseases, so they can have all the unprotected intercourse they want with a very low probability of contracting The Clap or AIDS. They live in a Marsh, a f***ing MARSH! I f***ing LOVE swamps (swamps, marshes, bogs, quagmires, whatever you wanna call em)! They're awesome! If I could own and live in my own private swamp I would gladly accept that offer in a heartbeat because they're beautiful and it's fun to take a swim every once in a while even in dirty water. Another thing is that they are probably the most unique race in all of Tamriel. They have the most unique culture, appearance, and all that pl***.

The last-but-not-least detail emitting from what you said earlier, yes, they are swimming scaly badasses. I would love to see an Assassin's Creed version of an Argonian wearing all of the white Assassin robes, armor and hood use creeks, ponds and rivers as haystacks. It would be so cool to see that argonian assassinate someone by hiding in a pond and getting out slightly to stab them with the hidden blade and drag their body into the pond. Basicly what I'm saying is that I'd like to see an argonian assassinate someone from a pond or river as if it were a haystack in assassin's creed.
Wow haha. All true points. GO SHADOWSCALES! But hey man... my parents are Dunmer, not cool.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Wow haha. All true points. GO SHADOWSCALES! But hey man... my parents are Dunmer, not cool.

Sorry, but my ancestors were enslaved by the dark elves. So I wantz meh reparations, hand em over.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts