Xbox 360 Achievements Not Unlocking?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Keith Ellis

You heard it right. I was looking at my achievements for the game and some of them are not unlocked when I know I have done whatever is needed to complete the achievement. For instance at the beginning of the game when you complete the quest "Unbound" your supposed to get 10g achievement unlocked... mine didn't. Any ideas?

Keith Ellis

I reported it to Bethesda right after I posted this. I'll keep y'all informed.

Keith Ellis

Nothing new yet (email wise). I will be calling Customer Support sometime this afternoon.

Lilfish43

I havnt noticed anything on PS3. But then again I never pay attention to my tropheys.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
I havnt noticed anything on PS3. But then again I never pay attention to my tropheys.

Same here. I'm on X360 as well, but I don't really pay attention to what achievements I've done; I just let them happen. I figure by the end of my first playthrough I'll be able to go back and see exactly what did and did not unlock. I also have faith in MS and Bethesda that they'll go back and fix this, so not too worried, but interested, so keep us posted Keith. =)

Keith Ellis

It looks like perhaps the 360 updated because all of my achievements are unlocked now. I received an email from Bethesda and they are working on answering my Thieves Guild question. Will post more when I get answers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts