107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
You know it ;)
3764143-1347238783.jpg

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I pride myself on being professional but I will not lie. The Dominion has the best bribes... I mean you gave me Three of those babes for gods (totally not Talos) sake

Dark Assassin

Obsessed with the aldmeri dominion
The Aldmeri Dominion are a pack of stuck up high elves, who believe they are superior to every other race. You are a disgrace to your race (That rhymes! :D), and should be ashamed.
The Aldmeri dominion/thalmor are the best race known to tamreial (spelled that wrong). Even the EMPIRE couldnt stand the power of the thalmor. Remember what delphine said? "When the blades went up against the thalmor, we got crushed. We underestimated them." This proves that even the strongest dragon hunters cant beat the thalmor. Also, m'lord, I would like to join this

Harc

Big Hog
The Aldmeri dominion/thalmor are the best race known to tamreial (spelled that wrong). Even the EMPIRE couldnt stand the power of the thalmor. Remember what delphine said? "When the blades went up against the thalmor, we got crushed. We underestimated them." This proves that even the strongest dragon hunters cant beat the thalmor. Also, m'lord, I would like to join this
Well then welcome! Please notify 2nd Emissary Volanere about your alliegence with us. And tell him to give you your signature with the rank of Soldier on it

Volanere

Grand Magister
I would rather have Nords make my sig before a member of the PAHAAA.

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Yep! Just got my sig.
I congratulate you on your new position and honor your choice to stand with us. But did Aerinir even notice that you are an Orc? I'm not positive on our position towards Orc's, but I do know that Elenwen hates them.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
Huh. Not sure if I feel the need to get involved or not....

Harc

Big Hog
I congratulate you on your new position and honor your choice to stand with us. But did Aerinir even notice that you are an Orc? I'm not positive on our position towards Orc's, but I do know that Elenwen hates them.
Yes my fellow friend. I realized he was an Orc. An orisimer to be more correct. Elenwen doesn't like orcs because of the strongholds that give her soldiers trouble

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts