107th Aldmeri Battalion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Argonians have disease resistance. :D your argument is derp, and I will thank you for helping my posting count. But I say good day, as for special be careful I heard someone has a cousin.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Argonians have disease resistance.

If you consider why we developed a resistance to disease, you'll most likely think it was the swampy conditions. So why would other natives not develop the same resistance? It's like a bunch of mountain goats not developing hair, you'd wonder how they'd have not frozen to death.

Anyway, good day sir. It's been fun having a valid answer for everything you say.

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Anybody else going to Elenwen's 200th tomorrow night? I heard this ones gonna top her End of the War rager. Anybody remember that crazy night? That girl knows how to throw a party. Breaking out the redwater skooma ;)

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Mind if I tag along, now you know the truth? I'm wild at parties.

Fiiralmo

Mind if I tag along, now you know the truth? I'm wild at parties.
I mean it is Thalmor-only. I know Elenwen's been dying to try some Hist sap though. If you bring some of that she'll have to let you in, just share it please :) (with me)

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I mean it is Thalmor-only. I know Elenwen's been dying to try some Hist sap though. If you bring some of that she'll have to let you in, just share it please :) (with me)

Sorry, it's heresy. And it makes you murderous unless you're Argonian. And THAT'S without detail. We have some Sarpa-brew skooma though. High grade, east-Argonian tribal stuff.

Fiiralmo

Sorry, it's heresy. And it makes you murderous unless you're Argonian. And THAT'S without detail. We have some Sarpa-brew skooma though. High grade, east-Argonian tribal stuff.
Well a murdering spree is moreso a dark brotherhood-style birthday party and we aren't really all about that. So that exotic skooma should work. I have no problems with you coming then and I'm sure Elenwen woundnt mind. She is such a druggie when it comes to parties. Gotta love her

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Well a murdering spree is moreso a dark brotherhood-style birthday party and we aren't really all about that. So that exotic skooma should work. I have no problems with you coming then and I'm sure Elenwen woundnt mind. She is such a druggie when it comes to parties. Gotta love her

Oblivion, yes! The boys are getting a bath to-NIGHT! *pelvic thrusts* I'll get the skooma from that shaman fella.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
One time at an Orgy I gave some hist sap to a Khajiit.. Man they do not handle their Sap like their skooma.

And I'll have you know, nag, Although I'm not necessarily special, I'm not non special.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
Fellow Altmer, I would swear my fealty and allegiance to our just and almighty cause. I , Anvillid , Altmer Male from Alinor, request the intergration of my being to your ranks.

Altmer Superiority​
The One And Only​
Hope​

Olsthepols

Fus Ro Dah
The Aldmeri Dominion are really cowardly. Altmer that use magic from far because their too scared of swords, Bosmer who use bows because their scared to fight from close, and Kajiit who sneak up behind people and poison them or cut their throats because their too scared to fight

MagicBlade

Instinctive
Mate, Knowledge over power.

Also, I see your Profile Picture is of a Khajiit...

Oh the Irony..

Get an education

MagicBlade

Instinctive
Indeed, but making rude remarks about your own people?
You're a disgrace to your own kind...

And you lack of speech towards my post shows your failure to find a better argument for your position..

Good Day

Olsthepols

Fus Ro Dah
Their not my own people. Im a Redguard. I saw this picture and I liked it because it showed a Kajiit destroying a high elf and their supposed to be on the same team.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
Well, It seems your 'Redguard' kin are in-game getting owned by Thalmor soldiers.

Read your Lore first, fool.

Still haven't given me a reply on the Knowledge over Power..

One mage can beat 5 heavy armoured warriors... Heard of Alteration, cast a spell like Ebony flesh and you'll have better armour, while using the enchantments of your Robes. Conjuration can give your up to 2 additional allies for your side, and a mage has powerful spells like Firebolt, Lightning Bolt, Ice Spike, and the latter can slow the warriors down, giving them time to move back and cast more spells...

Like I said, good day

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts