No pregnant women in Skyrim -

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Aniratak

.. and no babies, toddlers or anything below 120 cm for that matter.. Do they all jump out of their mothers flat stomac at the age of nine? Also, very few children. What will happen with Skyrim in the future when the elders are all gone?

And no one walks with a cane.. Everyone have there limbs in order. Is no one half eaten by a sabre cat?

also.. No sheep either. How do they make the wollen capes and dresses? Out of spider leg-hair?

I think I want to dedicate this thread to all the missing things in Skyrim. Just for fun:Dragonborn:

Small edition: Where have all the toilets gone? Maybe a Bard could make a song from that... The tale of the lost toilets.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
It's the 'Children of Men' disease mod...

Bethesda liked the film, I suppose.

;)

There are kids in Solitude, mostly playing "tag" (no ball games allowed), or in Dragonsreach being sarcastic. I really detest the kid who asks me about licking his fathers boots. He knows he can't be killed, i'm sure of it. If he grows up to be Jarl of Whiterun i'm going to let the dragons burn the place down.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
.. and no babies, toddlers or anything below 120 cm for that matter.. Do they all jump out of their mothers flat stomac at the age of nine? Also, very few children. What will happen with Skyrim in the future when the elders are all gone?

And no one walks with a cane.. Everyone have there limbs in order. Is no one half eaten by a sabre cat?

also.. No sheep either. How do they make the wollen capes and dresses? Out of spider leg-hair?

I think I want to dedicate this thread to all the missing things in Skyrim. Just for fun:Dragonborn:

I think ure on to something, personally I think the Thalmor steal the babys and eat them the bastards lol, so that explains that as for the canes and evryone having all there limbs I cant understand it how the hell are 99% of guards still in active duty anyways they must have an amazing knee docter in Skyrim because Arrow in the knee recovery stands at 100% success rate.

Also one thing for sure in Skyrim is they all have 100% dementia/alhzheimers disease this is pure fact btw, they always say the same stuff over and over and they all forget evrything for example when im leader of all guilds and kill alduin that prick in the thieves guild (Dirge) still says he will smash my face in, im his bloody superior/dragonborn chosen by the gods themselves (Akatosh) and he says that, surely only one demented could forget who they speak to. please evryone donate £1 or $1 to Skyrim dementia/alhzheimers research septims will not be accepted.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Skyrim Fertility Research also needs financial support...

Provide your bank account details via a PM and I'll make a contribution on your behalf.

Skyrim Fertility Research...because babies are NPC's too.

Scarheart

"Eternity isn't forever."
Being able to get your wife pregnant and have a biological child should be a feature added in future titles.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
1) I have seen a couple of babies. I would suspect they don't last all that long since we use them in our Necromancy. There's nothing sweeter than an innocent soul to us blackhearts. Plus, dems good eatin!
2) Again, we lock them away in our attics. Infirmity = weakness.
3) Don't use sheep, but we have plenty of goats. I prefer the wool anyway, not so much lanolin. Spider leg-hair doesn't work too well and has these little barbs that make it really itchy...

Stigweard Ruadhan

1) I have seen a couple of babies. I would suspect they don't last all that long since we use them in our Necromancy. There's nothing sweeter than an innocent soul to us blackhearts. Plus, dems good eatin!
2) Again, we lock them away in our attics. Infirmity = weakness.
3) Don't use sheep, but we have plenty of goats. I prefer the wool anyway, not so much lanolin. Spider leg-hair doesn't work too well and has these little barbs that make it really itchy...

Kudos for taking RPing to new extremes...;)

Shadow King

Being able to get your wife pregnant and have a biological child should be a feature added in future titles.

I wouldn't be against them for making a Hearthfire 2, those kinds of dlcs can only help my roleplaying and a little sims/fable added to elderscrolls can only help imerssion I beleive its the future and that Heartfire was the first step.

Agent of Shadow

Dragon Priest
Maybe the Thalmor have forbidden children for fear of Talos making them angel warrior guardians of justice and peace. :p

What doesn't make sense to me is the lack of beverages besides alcohol.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Starved and poverty-stricken more like...:p

Maybe the Thalmor have forbidden children for fear of Talos making them angel warrior guardians of justice and peace. :p

What doesn't make sense to me is the lack of beverages besides alcohol.[/quote

No excuse. I may be a merciless hunter, but I'm always handin' gold out to those beggars. Do you have any idea how much you can get for a gold!

Agent of Shadow

Dragon Priest
Agh, screwed up the quote function. Anybody have any pointers on how to work the different features on these forums...? (Off topic, I know, just thought I'd ask. :p)

Shadow King

What doesn't make sense to me is the lack of beverages besides alcohol.

I think the Thalmor watched 300 and said look at those nord looking little bastards lets get em before they get us lol

Shadow King

Aniratak

Question? Why would you want the pregnant wife thing (or a wife for that matter - ain't whorin better?). Besides, it isn't the rug rat that's the important thing. It's the lead up!

If you were referring to what I wrote I'm not saying I want a pregnant wife. I was just curious how all these Skyrim kids come to life. Perhaps the Stork brings them.