Go back to Morrowind, Dark Elf maggots! you're not welcome here!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
do-not-feed-the-trolls-2-1765396632793658879.jpg

That is all.

Moris

He's not a troll. I think of him as a character impersonator. Not unlike those Elvis guys who will perform wedding ceremonies in Vegas.

Moris

Besides, if we don't feed him, his hungry friend Angrenor the Once-Honored might not want to show up.

Moris

Your post reeks of Dark Elf influence.

Alas, I must concur.

Who else would even consider feeding a troll? Who else would even be able to conceptualize the idea? I mean besides that crazy dawnguard guy. Trolls scare the crap out of me. Only serious pyromancers are not ever afraid of trolls such that they might consider getting close enough to feed one. And we all know the best pyromancers are all dark elves.

Rolff Stone-Fist

Town Drunk
Alas, I must concur.

Who else would even consider feeding a troll? Who else would even be able to conceptualize the idea? I mean besides that crazy dawnguard guy. Trolls scare the crap out of me. Only serious pyromancers are not ever afraid of trolls such that they might consider getting close enough to feed one. And we all know the best pyromancers are all dark elves.

The dark elves want me all to themselves then, so they send this Impierial spy to spread false propaganda. Those blasted dark elf garbage!

Moris

I was one of the best soldiers in the Stormcloak army, until I took a sword through the chest. :sadface:

I feel you, brother. It's cold.

Here, have a septim... I give you one every time I see you in Windhelm. It pays off. You always give me an inheritance.

Moris

The dark elves want me all to themselves then, so they send this Impierial spy to spread false propaganda. Those blasted dark elf garbage!

Rolff, Rolff. Get a grip. I've been arguing very hard in favor of your brother's best friend for weeks now. You don't want me to fail. The mead supply might dry up if Galmar gets in too much trouble.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
Im just waiting for Suvaris Atheron to appear.

Also, Rolf, a warning.

You may call me grayskin, scum, or whatever lame insult you think of...

But if you call me "Knife Ears"....

Ill sterilize you with a mace

Rolff, Rolff. Get a grip. I've been arguing very hard in favor of your brother's best friend for weeks now. You don't want me to fail. The mead supply might dry up if Galmar gets in too much trouble.

This is very good advice, I thank you. Galmar's bff has a way of angering the tavern folk with his self righteous behavior I envy your ability to keep up with him, and for allowing a steady flow of mead to continue to pass through my gullet.

Moris

This is very good advice, I thank you. Galmar's bff has a way of angering the tavern folk with his self righteous behavior I envy your ability to keep up with him, and for allowing a steady flow of mead to continue to pass through my gullet.

Judging from what I've heard from Viola and Elda, the tavern folk are just fine with the self-righteousness, since they have more than enough to go around themselves. Self righteousness, I mean. Not mead. Though they have quite a bit of that too.

Moris

Not if you delete the post directly above this one right now. No one will notice. Shhhh.

Rolff Stone-Fist

Town Drunk
Judging from what I've heard from Viola and Elda, the tavern folk are just fine with the self-righteousness, since they have more than enough to go around themselves. Self righteousness, I mean. Not mead. Though they have quite a bit of that too.

Yes yes, indeed, I absolutely agree.

(This is me replying to the post to draw them off, they'll never suspect a thing!)

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Hey! Well Tamriel is our land, it just happens you think you have your own little piece of land. Go back to Atmora Nordic TRASH!

jonathan90

well known member
I am a wood elf maggot,but that does not count,cool I am so glad I am not a dark elf .hahahahahaha

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts