Go back to Morrowind, Dark Elf maggots! you're not welcome here!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
He isn't my High King, Ulfric voted for him during the moot. I doubt many would be able to defend against a shout.

Would of been funny to watch Ulfric flee from Solitude, he would of been running so fast.

Ulfric is your proper High king :) You just can't seem to accept it :) Ulfric knows whats best for Skyrim and Mages can defend themselves against a shout. It's called the ward spell.

It would be funny to watch Ulfric slaughter that traitor of skyrim High king. He's nothing more than a traitor since he's in the pocket of the Empire... which means he becames the Thalmor bitch.

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
Dark Elf maggots...

Looks like someone got his ass kicked playing Morrowind lol....

Now I bet someone is hiding in a Thalmor costume? ;)

I want proof that the aedra exist. We know the daedra exist, because they do things.

And you have not played Oblivion.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
I have infact. The amulet of kings contains the ESSENCE of akatosh. But still, thats the only thats proven to have existed, i cant say anything about the other 8

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Ulfric is your proper High king :) You just can't seem to accept it :) Ulfric knows whats best for Skyrim and Mages can defend themselves against a shout. It's called the ward spell.

It would be funny to watch Ulfric slaughter that traitor of skyrim High king. He's nothing more than a traitor since he's in the pocket of the Empire... which means he becames the Thalmor bitch.

I didn't realise the High King was a mage skilled in defensive ward spells. The only Thalmor bitch is Ulfric, would of been funny to watch him cry when they broke him.

Moris

I didn't realise the High King was a mage skilled in defensive ward spells. The only Thalmor bitch is Ulfric, would of been funny to watch him cry when they broke him.

That scene is producible, if you use the creation kit. :)

Raijin

It wouldn't hurt now would it? You would break down and cry too if you had to spend time being interrogated by the Thalmor, especially if it's done by Elenwen.

Look at the video

You think Elenwen was throwing bunnies at Ulfric during his interrogation?

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
Doesnt change the fact that the Dominion secretly supports the Stormcloaks, and is using the rebellion to weaken the Empire further.

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
I have infact. The amulet of kings contains the ESSENCE of akatosh. But still, thats the only thats proven to have existed, i cant say anything about the other 8

The fact that Daedra are present is because they are the fallen ones fallen from grace.

The Aedra and Daedra are the same entity. Different morals separate them in the eyes of the races on Nirn and they themselves hate the Aedra for many reasons.

The Aedra (i.e. the Nine Divines.) have transcended into higher plains of existence. Whilst Akatosh might be an exception he essentially came back to free the races of Cyrodiil or Nirn (i.e. the planet) from another dark age in which Oblivion would of plagued the entire planet with those charred embers of Daedric malice. The fact that you see a beautiful sky in Skyrim and lush forests in Oblivion is because Akatosh saved the continent. That in itself is proof.

The fact that there are races and civilization on Nirn is because of the Eight Divines (i.e. predating the era of Tiber Septim) tells you that the creators exist, it tells you that the guardians are watching down on the Tamrilites.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
*sigh* i woul normally consider your point if you weren't a racist zealous stepping stone on ulfrics path for the throne

Nothing personal :3

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
EarIer post meant for Raijin

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I always thought the Nine Divines were a more Imperialised religion, hence why I don't exactly get why Nords are up in arms, the companions don't even care about it. Like the Nordic goddess Kyne seemed more aggressive and war like than the Nine Divines version. Talos apparently become lord of the Divines, that doesn't make much sense for Nord religion don't they believe Shor to be King of the Gods?

It wouldn't hurt now would it? You would break down and cry too if you had to spend time being interrogated by the Thalmor, especially if it's done by Elenwen.

Look at the video

You think Elenwen was throwing bunnies at Ulfric during his interrogation?

No, I assumed she was showing pictures of her kids.

Though I never said it wouldn't hurt, I would of just liked to see the mighty Ulfric huddled in a corner rocking back and forth.

And when he returned from prison, he sought help. "Now Ulfric, point on the doll where she touched you"

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
I always thought the Nine Divines were a more Imperialised religion, hence why I don't exactly get why Nords are up in arms, the companions don't even care about it. Like the Nordic goddess Kyne seemed more aggressive and war like than the Nine Divines version. Talos apparently become lord of the Divines, that doesn't make much sense for Nord religion don't they believe Shor to be King of the Gods?

Talos was Tiber Septim. Although there is no definitive proof about this.

The Nordic religion is based on the Aedra and compared to the Imperials we see that Skyrim contains a Nordic Orthodoxy in the Pantheon.

The Aedra are worshiped everywhere.

Raijin

We nords are up in arms over the fact that our freedom of religion are being taken away because the Empire was too weak to defeat the Thalmor, and so we all suffer because they agreed that Talos (The founder of the Empire) is not a god but a man.

The Empire nor the Thalmor can NEVER take away mighty Talos from us. It is in our blood.

No, I assumed she was showing pictures of her kids.

Though I never said it wouldn't hurt, I would of just liked to see the mighty Ulfric huddled in a corner rocking back and forth.

And when he returned from prison, he sought help. "Now Ulfric, point on the doll where she touched you"

The Thalmor way of torturing people can make even the toughest sob cry... so don't poke fun at him.

Moris

Dumb+and+Dunmer.+Lloyd+I+am+going+to+kill+you_b2a2d1_3273434.jpg

Dumb and Dunmer :x

Keep it up, and you'll persuade me to side with the Imperials.

I don't think this is helping your cause.

Raijin

Keep it up, and you'll persuade me to side with the Imperials.

I don't think this is helping your cause.

Go ahead and join forces with those weaken Imperials who happen s to be the Thalmor bitch. A true son and daughter would NEVER give up on Skyrims freedom :)

Oh and the photo was a joke. I found it while I was googling up something regarding to my latest thread at Are Dunmers heavily related to the Dremora? | Skyrim Forums

Moris

Go ahead and join forces with those weaken Imperials who happen s to be the Thalmor bitch. A true son and daughter would NEVER give up on Skyrims freedom :)

Oh and the photo was a joke. I found it while I was googling up something regarding to my latest thread at Are Dunmers heavily related to the Dremora? | Skyrim Forums

I know it's a joke. I know it's funny. LOL. This thread shouldn't be taken at all seriously, either. But you did start to make this thread into a debate on politics... which people have a habit of taking seriously.

Moris

I know :D It's all a big giant joke :D Even in Skyrim politics tends to be a touchy thing for people, but it's fun to talk about :D

Agreed. I totally shouldn't have criticized you for what you posted in this thread anyway. Anyone who takes this seriously is an ass... and I guess that means I just made a minor ass of myself.