Who would/have you sacrifice(d) to Boethiah?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I was trying to figure out his name as well! He's definitely one i would kick into the trap! So annoying.

And ofcourse that girl in Barb and Bee that keeps saying "I dont have any business with you so get out of my face!". JEZUZ. I HATE HER!:bluedragon:

I got her to stop saying that crap. The guy she's threatening gives you a small task. Do his task and she stop saying it. He works at the stables in Riften.

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
I sacrificed Marcurio from the Bee and Barb in Riften.
He constantly spouted out how I couldn't adventure alone, because I don't shoot Slushie mix through my hands. So I paralyzed him at a magical alter, and stabbed him in the gullet.

Too top things off, I had gone to 7/11 and had gotten myself a slushie.

Heyyyy this is sad!! Marcurio was like..my rebound guy after I lost Orthon *mourns*. He went with me too but I sacrificed the monk dude. Oh Marcurio..thou art in heaven...

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
I got her to stop saying that crap. The guy she's threatening gives you a small task. Do his task and she stop saying it. He works at the stables in Riften.
Ah that horse..killer or something like that his name. Uh. I dont even want to help her, i want to slit her throat just like that!

Starki113r

A Dark Brotherhood follower. They're cruel, vicious, and evil, so I have no qualms about getting rid of one of them. Ironically, I have to have killed the Emperor to have unlocked them... awkward... well, anyways, yeah, sacrifice one of your assassins if you're having a moral problem with it.

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
Hey I have a question for everyone who is watching or visiting this thread. If you could sacrifice ANYONE, not just a follower, who would it be?

EMPHASIS ON ANYONE!!!

Xivia4

I wish I could have sacrificed Nazeem. He goes out of his way to bother me! Instead I settled on Uthegard the Unbroken.

NewZodiac

I'd have sacrificed anyone. Although I can't remember exactly who it was that I did actually kill... it was a long time ago.

If I had to do it again, I suppose my first choice would be Mjoll. But if I could kill ANYONE, it would have to be Haelga. How dare she talk to ME that way!

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
If I could it would have to be Nazeem "Do you get to the Cloud district very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.". Condescending prat.

There are a couple of people I work with too - I could change the names of the characters on the PC version and sacrifice someone whose been irritating me in real life.

Purr

:3
At first I sacrificed Uthgerd the Unbroken, because I was lazy and she was easy to get. : D I don't dislike her. Pure laziness is the reason.

Second time, Benor. Just because once again I was lazy but also because I didn't want to lose someone precious. So, Benor was a good choice easy to get and useless to me.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I sacrificed one of the followers from Whiterun, I can't remember her name but it's the one you brawl with in the pub :D

Nightcrystal

My Sword Maiden sacrificed Lydia. I got tired of her stare at me while she ate her bread. She was just creepy to let live and I have no regrets doing it. I may do the same for my archer. She is currently having a love affair with Faendal. He sucks as a follower, but I can't seem to get her to let him go.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
I killed my wife... had to do it

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
She wouldnt straighten the hand towels just the way i wanted...i told her twice

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Well, atleast he is dead now :D And I'm a lot richer heheh :p

LOL! Yeah I killed him during my first DB run through, but then I realized that he makes for really good backup. Now I let him live. I'm not sure, but I think that may be the only time he is truly killable in the game.

As annoying as his random singing and dancing is he is one of the best followers.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I killed Jzargo, he was too cocky and thought everything was a competition.

If I could kill ANYONE though, I would kill Dirge from the thieves guild. He is so annoying how he thinks he can beat me, yet whenever I make fun of his name he says he's too tired to punch my face in. I beat him up with my fists then used the ice form shout on him. He looked like a little iceberg floating in the cistern, and it was worth every septim.

Tyrone

I killed that one spellsword in solitude just because I didn't want to waste an actually good follower

If I could kill anyone, it would probably be Braith....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts