Who would/have you sacrifice(d) to Boethiah?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Njada of the Companions. Acidic sarcasm practically drips from her lips every time you speak to her, so I had no qualms whatsoever about leading her to her death.

I honestly dont remember, it was whoever was following me at the time. I dont put much though into my actions in game..its just a game

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I usually give Lydia to to pillar. I've never really been attached to her. the very first time I met Lydia I was like YAY then her impatient tone quickly changed that. She died while we fought the Alik'r. And I sighed.
After that, I left her sitting in Dragonsreach until I needed someone to sacrifice. She's been my steady go-to girl for that quest since then.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Some sell sword i found in a bar in Solitude, he was all like "Man give me some coin and lets get our adventure on!"

I thought in my head, 'I have been looking someone, someone for Boethiah, some uncharasmatic Jock Douchebag to slay and then you come into my life, can it be any sweeter'. so i dragged him back to the camp, a Blood Dragon attacked we killed him together then i stuck the Douche to the pillar and killed him good.

Got me my Ebony mail and went to be the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood and cornered the market in property expansion with all five properties and thanes available.

Then i married Lydia.

Cause thats how you roll when you're hardcore!

Gowsh

Old Fart
I'm lining up the conceited Khajiit from the College of Winterhold.

Why? He annoys the living heck out of me. Almost as much as the resident Thalmor.

I'm going to go well out of my way to do several quests I'm not really interested in for this character (instead of Dawnguard stuff, mind you), just to get Mr. Best Magician Ever :vomit:as a follower.

Then, I'll invite him to church.

Bwahahaha!!!!

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I've done the quest three times.

First time - Calder, the housecarl in Windhelm. He is the only housecarl that NEVER failed to say something like "you lost?" every time I entered my own house. And I don't like his sideburns.

Second time - Faendal. I was married to Camilla Valerius at the time, and I hated how he would always walk out of my house right as I was walking in.

Third time - Stenvar. I just really needed someone to sacrifice and he was the closest person, so...:)

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
Faendael. He was in my house with camilla Valaerius, Mad at him forever

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
From a game point perspective I would sacrifice Sven. He is annoying and useless, in my opinion anyway. If I could sacrifice any npc it would still be Sven. Or maybe that priest in Whiterun. The one who never shuts up. Yesh. He would die.
Wait until 3-4 am then pick the lock to his house and sneak attack-kill him while he's in bed. You won't get a bounty because there won't be any witnesses.

MrCostari

I don't know if this is possible, I've never done this quest, but I would sacrifice Cicero, dang that guy is annoying and he made me rich!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I don't know if this is possible, I've never done this quest, but I would sacrifice Cicero, dang that guy is annoying and he made me rich!

Not possible. Cicero is marked as essential, so you can't use him. I think if you took him to the pillar he would just refuse to touch it.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I sacrificed Jenassa, A Dunmer merc in The Drunken Huntsman. The only reason I decided to use her was because she attacked me. I dropped my controller which landed on the Power button. That caused me to Fus Ro Dah her. After I paid my bounty, I asked her to follow me and then I got my revenge, albeit, it was a bit extreme on my part.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I sacrificed Jenassa, A Dunmer merc in The Drunken Huntsman. The only reason I decided to use her was because she attacked me. I dropped my controller which landed on the Power button. That caused me to Fus Ro Dah her. After I paid my bounty, I asked her to follow me and then I got my revenge, albeit, it was a bit extreme on my part.

LOL! I did that once in Solitude and accidentally FRD'd the beggar in the market square. Rather than pay the bounty I just reloaded.

DJDragonflame

call me "DJ" or "Dragonflame"
Faendal. Well, not a good reason to sacrifice him because he's a master of Archery if you haven't gotten Archery up so quickly or haven't done Archery. It was so out of character of one of my character. I was just trying to get the Oblivion Walker achievement, which I don't know what I'm missing still, except the Razor (which I totally messed up that quest, but gotten the Savior's Hide and Hircine's ring).

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
I wish the quest allowed it to be any npc and not just a follower. Lol, that stupid cloud district guy in Whiterun would be so gone....I made sure I didn't have any stolen items in my inventory then killed him right there in front of anyone, it was worth the fine.

I was trying to figure out his name as well! He's definitely one i would kick into the trap! So annoying.

And ofcourse that girl in Barb and Bee that keeps saying "I dont have any business with you so get out of my face!". JEZUZ. I HATE HER!:bluedragon:

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I was trying to figure out his name as well! He's definitely one i would kick into the trap! So annoying.

And ofcourse that girl in Barb and Bee that keeps saying "I dont have any business with you so get out of my face!". JEZUZ. I HATE HER!:bluedragon:

That guy would be Nazeem and the girl in the B&B is Sapphire. I think I'm gonna have to do that killing-Nazeem-in-front-of-everyone thing myself...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts