Skyrim 3rd DLC Ideas? please discuss

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
I'm throwing in my two cents here: The third DLC should be about Umbriel, the floating city. Based on the plot, there still feels like a gap that's missing there. My suggestion? Make Umbra the one controlling it. It's the only logical choice here since he's mentioned a bit in the novel. After it reaches the mountains of Morrowind, an Argonian Refugee warns you about a dangerous, floating city that's approaching Blacklight. You are to make your way there via the gate near Windhelm, ask the natives around, and join the An-Xileel in the effort to destroy it. As far as content is concerned, spears should definitely fit in perfectly fine.

Barbus

Maybe the oblivion gates opened again? Or something to do with the shivering isles maybe i loved that dlc, beats alot of FULL GAMES for sure has to be my favourite DLC ..........for now....

Feral

Music. Art. Wolves.
I really never cared much for the Thalmor. I mean their cool and all, but I wouldn't want to have to fight every time I fast traveled like I do anyways. -_- I think it would be cool if they introduced a new theme all together! Like new pets that would aid you in a battle if they were to make a battle with the Thalmor! They could range big and small and be part of a faction. A secret faction of fighters meant to take down the Thalmor and bring piece to Tamriel (I mean, if your gonna have a battle with the Thalmor, at least make it interesting!). There could be new weapons! like a two handed scythe and two smaller hand scythes for those who like one handed weapons! they could come in dragonbone weapons to match the Dawnguard DLC and they could be more powerful than swords, but harder to make and get! And imagine that- to match the Hearthfire DLC- the Thalmor invade your home and take your family hostage! You find your carriage driver- barely alive- in his broken down carriage somewhere off- road! he explains what happened and that he has a note from that secret faction i mentioned earlier! and that would start the questline! What if there were new characters that weren't part fish, weren't part cat, but part bear! And you could have war paint that made you look like a panda! Also, new ingredients... like spiders that you can harvest but normal size. and they could make new potions that do things like shape-shift you! And imagine that you could wear capes over your armor! (not that they would do anything but it would be SO COOL >.<) and after you defeat the Thalmor, you receive a new spell! But why stop there? I personally think that there should be some kind of new horse! (um... How about one that ISN'T a Clydesdale but an appaloosa? with those spots that make them look like a dalmatian!) Maybe even a unicorn. but not a violent unicorn like the one they had in Oblivion. what if one of the pets i mentioned was a spectral warhound? these are some of the things that I have awed over and i think would make this game spectacular. But most of all, it needs to interact with the other DLCs if you have them so that you can use stuff. -_-
If they could make the werewolves a bit better looking too, then that would be great. i hate it when people portray werewolves as ugly and not something sensible. My friend gave me the idea that- for the hearthfire DLC- there could be children that are a race other than nord. Like little khajiit children and elven children, but she also mentioned that you could have the option to remarry, or un-adopt just in case you have second thoughts.

DaMiniMan95

Heres an idea for a small addition to the next DLC,
a better inventory orginization system. Either the abilitly to customize you own subcategories in each of the original inventory categories such as...
Weapons
  • Swords
  • Axes
  • Daggers
  • Bows
  • Arrows
  • Two Handed

Bim67

I think a good dlc would introduce weresharks for Skyrim. How different can werebears be from werewolves in game? Weresharks would be a new concept and could be part of a dlc that makes skyrims underwater world as brilliant as on land with underwater refuges for other weresharks or even an underwater sanctuary of some kind? Just a crazy idea but I think it would be brilliant

An underwater DLC would be very fun and exciting. I personally love the idea, it'd just be tricky to implement a good system.

Runningham

PLEASE READ!!!

I speak for many Skyrim players here, many of whom are friends of mine who love the series and have been playing since the very early days. We have conjoined our thoughts and we believe it would be great if you could provide us long-lasting fans with a truly unforgettable DLC.

These are some of our suggestions that we believe will broaden your horizons and will fulfill what for years we have wanted:
  • The next update for Xbox Skyrim should provide us with the feature of co-op compatibility, we appreciate that this is something you have never done before and I have seen in the past that many fans have requested this.
Provide this to us as you see fit to bring an amazing feature to an already astounding series to allow ones friend to come in a vast detailed world with the player would be a truly ground-breaking feat, I'm sure seasoned fans of the series will not hesitate to download this as a payed piece of DLC.

We will even go as far as to start a kick-starter project fund, AS THIS MUST BE DONE!

Kind regards,

Alex & Mark (Hundreds of other fans)

PLEASE READ!!!

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
PLEASE READ!!!

I speak for many Skyrim players here, many of whom are friends of mine who love the series and have been playing since the very early days. We have conjoined our thoughts and we believe it would be great if you could provide us long-lasting fans with a truly unforgettable DLC.

These are some of our suggestions that we believe will broaden your horizons and will fulfill what for years we have wanted:
  • The next update for Xbox Skyrim should provide us with the feature of co-op compatibility, we appreciate that this is something you have never done before and I have seen in the past that many fans have requested this.
Provide this to us as you see fit to bring an amazing feature to an already astounding series to allow ones friend to come in a vast detailed world with the player would be a truly ground-breaking feat, I'm sure seasoned fans of the series will not hesitate to download this as a payed piece of DLC.

We will even go as far as to start a kick-starter project fund, AS THIS MUST BE DONE!

Kind regards,

Alex & Mark (Hundreds of other fans)

PLEASE READ!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts