• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zuffi

My "wow" moment was when I had just made a full set of dwarven armour, and as I walked around whiterun, a guard said to me: "ooh that's a nice set of armour you've got there - dwarven I believe?" and I was like........WOAH 0.0

T1MREAPER

Slave to Skyrim.
My first "WOW" moment was when I unwrapped a xmas present and saw that it was Skyrim and almost actually came in my pants.
My second "WOW" moment was when I put Skyrim into my console and started it for the 1st time ever and almost came in my pants!
Just had an awesome "WOW" moment, I'm just doing the Forbidden Legend quest and near the end of it where you have to go to Reachwater rock to reforge the amulet. Anyway, I fast travelled to Markarth as its the nearest hold and I encounter a dragon. I decided to whirlwind sprint toward my destination without attacking the dragon, and just as I crossed the river a Blood dragon appeared as well!! 2 dragons at once on Expert mode is a bloody tricky fight. I prevailed nonetheless, now I'm almost over encumbered with all the dragon bones and scales. Anyway its paused and I'm about to reforge the amulet so gotta go. :D

butlerbobs

Wandered into a small cave and ended up fighting back to back with my companion in a huge burial chamber against about 20 drouger, restless drouger etc. It was amazing!

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
Only just happened but anyway I was In Morthal and an elder dragon came and I used dragonrend on it and where it landed a little girl was like ew, it's dead when I was still killing the dragon, I couldn't stop laughing.

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
And that same girl told me that i'm not supposed to be in her house after I broke in.

being lifted into the sky by a glowing ball of light and then said ball of light fighting it out over the skys of skyrim with an elder dragon who was pulled along for the ride. that was a pretty big wow moment, and it gave me a chance to see the world of skyrim from 30000 feet lol

Catcherintheboondocks

Emancipating Warrior
my wow moment was when I walked into a dungeon and about 30 skeletons and a skeleton dragon climbed from over a ledge, and I was like OH plops :eek:

Rju'ka

the graphics, i'm a visual person and the lines between RL and this game start to blur together sometimes. But, the treasure maps i thought were just, an absolutely awesome idea. and one wow moment i had that has still stuck with me so far. A Khajiit Assassin tried to take me out on the way to the Tomb, on the quest line for bloods honor. in the dark brother hood note with the instructions in it, it say's that Maelyn's death will no go unpunished. I just thought it was really interesting how somebody connected to one of the characters in that quest would then perform the dark sacrament on the warrior who took the guy out. all i can think of is who actually did it. like, if anybody knows that black star quest, who could possibly still like that guy, he was kind of a dick honestly.
And well, the companions "bloods honor" was a big wow moment for me. I loved how they did that quest, how it unfolds. especially after coming back from the tomb, i run into a storm cloak soldier who immediately say's "so, your the new harbinger of the companions? it is an honor to stand in your presences" which makes me REALLY, like "i'm gonna knock you out" when the whiterun guards are like "so YOUR the new member of the companions? So what does that mean YOU do, fetch the mead?!". like, i'm holding WUTHRAAD, SON. would you like to see how i became the harbinger?? ok end of rant :D

Rju'ka

Wandered into a small cave and ended up fighting back to back with my companion in a huge burial chamber against about 20 drouger, restless drouger etc. It was amazing!

Sounds like Dustman's cairn to me

Jerk

Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game #TSK
Well My Wow Moments : I Was Just Playing "Dead is Dead" when I came across 2 dragons fighting 4 mammoth's and 4 Giants I thought wow I'm a level 35 I got this Then out of no where some Hired Thugs came and it was an all out war 5 seconds into the war they all turned on me and my shadowmere obviously i died. That is how my Level 35 Dead is Dead Character died..... :'(

Neriad13

Premium Member
I had one today. I've just started playing as a mage for the very first time. None of my other characters ever cast so much as a spell. I also set the difficulty on "Expert" for the very first time. I was going through the Bleak Falls Barrow quests and having a lot of trouble with the new play style that a mage is forced to employ. I knew that if Restless Draugrs were giving me trouble, the Draugr Overlord was going to be hard to beat at the end of the barrow. But I kept pressing on. I found a scroll of firestorm partway through and decided to keep it for the boss. I was afraid of facing him, believing that I'd have to try again and again before I finally killed him with a lucky hit. As the Overlord climbed out of his casket, I used the scroll, having never used one before. The animation of the spell charging up startled me. My hands burned brighter than ever before. The computer screen glowed with intensity and power. I let the spell loose. The Overlord was brought to his knees with one blow. I stood there in a shock for a moment at what I'd done, at what was possible. Then I burned away the last little bit of health he had left.

Jerk

Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game #TSK
Another Wow Moment When I Entered The House In Marketh For The First Time And plops Got Crazy I Though I Was On Acid Or Something When Stuff Started Flying But The Worst Part Was When The Guy Tried To Attack Me No Comment.

Al'Amar

The Wood Elf
My "Wow" moment was sort of a complete failure. During the beginning mission I forgot to pick up the armor from the imperial guard, so practically went naked throughout the game. I went on to get blown across the map by a mammoth I thought I could kill...... with a pickaxe.

Kharnzathe

i was on my way through the badlands to angor fortress when this paladin......

oh you mean the expression of wonder at this game...well thats different...

Catcherintheboondocks

Emancipating Warrior
Another wow moment i had was when i was walking through the woods with lydia and i look at my compass and theres a red dot, i turn around to see an assassin running at me with like 15 dead wolves behind, needless to say there would be no leather shortage for a while

• The first time I entered the Eldergleam Sanctuary (It was the first cave like that I'd been to)
  • This one was more of a "that's really creepy" moment: When I first entered Solitude I saw Roggvir about to be executed. I walk right up in front of the stage thingy and then his head gets chopped off and rolls right up in front of me, just staring at me. Needless to say, it was very unsettling.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Just a little funny moment. A few people mentioned that the guards complimented them on their armor. Well I was walking around in my undies because I was trying to sell stuff and was weighed down.. so I left my armor at home. Several towns people made comments like "you know it's cold out, you might want to cover up your bits" and "you might want to remember to get dressed before you leave your house" Those aren't exact quotes but I suddenly was very embarrassed and went home and got some clothes on.

I think if Nazeem sees you naked, he says "You're making me unseasonably warm." :oops:

Curious Mew

I'm curious!
My "moment" was during my 2nd dragon fight.

I was in an open forest area, and a dragon seriously came from outta nowhere. Without much help from the Whiterun guards that helped me kill the first dragon.. i was fighting this one with only my follower.

BAM the dragon hit the ground, and we started attacking with all our might. Dragon flew up and i frantically paced around with my bow at the ready. Dragon hit the ground again, and this time had cornered me between him and the river behind me.

I lost track of my follower, when suddenly the dragon started to charge at me! Charging closer and closer towards me, biting with his ferocious teeth, i was unable to sprint away from his close proximity. That was when i fell into the river, thank goodness!

I swam around to the other side and crouched on the top of a mound to finish him with my last arrow! Victory was mine! :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts