• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Osk Ace

Hello Everyone!
I really enjoy everything about this game!
so much so,
I recorded my gameplay using a HD PVR,
and put together a Montage :)

Could you watch it for me and,
maybe even spread the word?
it would mean alot to me :)

If you like the Montage than be sure to Subscribe,
I have big plans for future uploads <3

AstroSteve

Dovahking
I was out hunting deer and trying to get my "bunnies slaughtered" count up, like any regular n00b. I was walking up a hill, through a forest at night and when I got to the top - a small stone outcrop at the cliffs edge - I first saw the aurora skyrim.

It was a freaking movie moment :D

Aldin20

I had one where one of the Whiterun guards said to me 'That's some good old fasionshed steel armour you have on there!' I was like :O. They ACTUALLY notice you!! Not really a big WOW moment but small things like that make this game amazing.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
I was in full werewolf for and saw some bandits to attack and when I wen up to one of them she stopped me and asked for toll money! I said no and proceeded to slay the lot of them.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
I was out hunting deer and trying to get my "bunnies slaughtered" count up...

OK, I have to admit I finally broke down and killed my first bunny. The squeal it let out renched my heart! No more bunnies killed in my Skyrim world. EVER.

Panthera

Don Gato
When I first discovered mammoth's. Which I actually have a video of
fast forward to 16:56

Hahaha you made laugh so hard... the part you picked up bucket... which it's probably to use as a toilet. And when you said "why did I picked up the bucked?" I though: "to take a pl*** in it!" :D :D :D

Tbh one of them was on the journey with Delphine to the dragon burial site where you have to fight the Dragon that was summoned awake by another. The scenery was amazing. Also when I saw the fish jumping away from the rapids in the streams. That's awesome detail :)

SCRIZO

i killed alvor right when i walked into his house now i dont think i can complete the main game! best wow moment so far

misterNOIR

My Male Khajiit Spellsword named Gaius of Baltar was walking one day and a dragon literally just fell on him and he died. I saw this as the Skyrim Dieties cursing him. So he is currently standing naked in Whiterun with all of his gold and possesions on his feet. Sucks to be him.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I went on one of those stagecoaches that drive you to another city, and the driver actually mentioned something about the weather. An NPC...

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
I'm still getting WOW moments from this game. Here is a few recent ones from the Holidays:

South of Windhelm is a mage tower called Mjournheld or something like that. I heard a dragon roar and crept up with my Khajitt Sneak Archer and watched the Dragon take on like 6 mages. All the Fireballs, Lightning Bolts and Ice Bolts going off was totally awesome. In the end I did a sneak attack on the Dragon killing it and there was 2 mages left. I snuck around a outlying tower and did a sneak attack on one mage; instantly killing him. Then the other one came to investigate and he got an arrow to the back of the head.

Being an archer I try to avoid combat if I can. I was running across the tundra to do an Assassination when I was jumped by 2 Saber Cats and only level 12. Having outrun my companion (Urthgedt the Unbroken) I was in a bit of pinch. So I started running for my life with the cats chasing me. I spy 2 giants meandering in the open Tundra and book it for them. I run right through them but the Saber Cats stop to play. I turn around to see both of them get beat down in a hurry and breath a sigh of relief.

Same character, I was travelling the roads South to Riften when I was accosted by a particularly mean mage throwing Ice Spells at me. Once again I'm companionless, so I drink a frost resist spell and try to get off an arrow. I manage to hit the mage with a few arrows while I'm downing healing potions, I have my oppenent to a slither of a health bar when out of no where I wolf attacks the mage from behind killing her. I quickly crouch and place a sneak attack arrow into the wolf that didn't notice me. Then I hear a howl as a 2nd wolf attacks me but it lands in front of me dead. My companion had caught up and killed it with her flaming bow. Talk about good timing.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I'm still getting WOW moments from this game. Here is a few recent ones from the Holidays:

South of Windhelm is a mage tower called Mjournheld or something like that. I heard a dragon roar and crept up with my Khajitt Sneak Archer and watched the Dragon take on like 6 mages. All the Fireballs, Lightning Bolts and Ice Bolts going off was totally awesome. In the end I did a sneak attack on the Dragon killing it and there was 2 mages left. I snuck around a outlying tower and did a sneak attack on one mage; instantly killing him. Then the other one came to investigate and he got an arrow to the back of the head.

Being an archer I try to avoid combat if I can. I was running across the tundra to do an Assassination when I was jumped by 2 Saber Cats and only level 12. Having outrun my companion (Urthgedt the Unbroken) I was in a bit of pinch. So I started running for my life with the cats chasing me. I spy 2 giants meandering in the open Tundra and book it for them. I run right through them but the Saber Cats stop to play. I turn around to see both of them get beat down in a hurry and breath a sigh of relief.

Same character, I was travelling the roads South to Riften when I was accosted by a particularly mean mage throwing Ice Spells at me. Once again I'm companionless, so I drink a frost resist spell and try to get off an arrow. I manage to hit the mage with a few arrows while I'm downing healing potions, I have my oppenent to a slither of a health bar when out of no where I wolf attacks the mage from behind killing her. I quickly crouch and place a sneak attack arrow into the wolf that didn't notice me. Then I hear a howl as a 2nd wolf attacks me but it lands in front of me dead. My companion had caught up and killed it with her flaming bow. Talk about good timing.

LOL. Something always comes up to kill the enemy for you.

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
LOL. Something always comes up to kill the enemy for you.

That is why I love this game. It has its own living, breathing ecosystem. I've watched wolves and sabre cats stalk Elk and Deer in this game.

Pendles

just had a great one, I'd just killed a dragon, and this sabre cat comes out of nowhere and starts mauling me. Just as I plunge my sword into it's head, the view pulls back and I absorb the dragon soul at the same time. it was so awesomely dramatic

holy omg's I was just killing an elder dragon and the MOST AMAZING THING EVER HAPPENED!!!!! first off I was way under eqquipped bc I was just out for a little easy quest turns out I got dumb (happens) and decided to investigate this place called "shearpoint" near by... welp yeah... needless to say not only was there an elder dragon but theres this floating guy named krios or something... so here I am basically just little ole me a friggin khajit with like leather armor on and a couple of OP ebony swords I enchanted and a bow... I JUST DONT WANT MY HORSE TO DIE!!! :sadface: so I manage to cast soul trap on the krioios :confused: guy or whatever his name is and start whacking on him hoping that lydia will pump up the dragon with arrows in the mean time.... ok so I kill the floating flame shooting guy... now here is the moment of truth... i die...:mad: so I reload from when I fast traveled... everythings still set up dragon sleeping on the ruins... lydias like "i have a bad feeling about this" (which btw is a strangely familiar quote and voice from somewhere I cant quite place... ) and I go through the same thing again then the horse dies... 3 loads later i get to this point where I kill kroisis and then get mauled by the dragon.. yeah like picked up and thrown around and flung off like so much splayed fleshbag sailing through the sky... I take a deep breath and reload again... (im extra dumb btw if you havent figured this out yet) I kill the damn guy whos name I cant remember how to spell and I got his soul and then I turn to find the dragon and its literally right on top of me.... with its face directly in mine.. i start shaking like if youve ever done PVP before on hardcore diablo..:cool: . so i switch to my bow chug the 2 healing potions i have and try and back off but I hit f5 just to be sure (i can hear the horse whinnying so i know its alive) now I notice that lydia is wailing on this thing with some sort of fireball and im like where the hell did she get that staff...??? (puzzling) so I position myself so I can just aim at the main body and start shooting as fast as I can (slowing time of course) and as the dragon starts to go down I can hear the horse and lydia freaking out... so the dragons almost dead but it just wont die... (yeah elder dragon first timer here) im starting to really shake now... and I look over at its head..........:eek: AND HOLY WHAT THE FLIPPEN FRAG?????!!!????!!!! LYDIA IS ON TOP OF THE DRAGON!!!!!!... YEAH SHES ON TOP OF IT!!!!! YEAH LIKE RIDING ITS FLAPPING DRAGON HEAD!!!!!!! AND SHES BEATING ON IT LIKE FLAPPING FRACKING CONEHEAD THE BALLBEARING!!!!! NAD FROST IS REARING UP AT IT (im telling you the whole thing was completely out of a movie and IM STILL IN SLOW MOTION MODE FROM THE BOW thing and I let one more arrow go at its head and it dies... ... loot the dragon and then loot he krois guy (remember him?) and guess what.... lydia had looted that friggin staff from him!!!!!!!! I cant i just cant ... handle it... omg im SO im pressed with this game (ive played arena, daggerfall, narrowmind, and oblivious to the hilt so this... it the kremdahlakrem mates... skyrim haas officially blown my mind.... :D

That's awesome because that was the last thing I did last night (besides more putting off sleep to just check out one, or two, or three more places) and I had intentions of putting that as a "wow" moment. I didn't have an epic experience like yours since I travel alone because followers and horses just piss me off. I've had 2 battles like this one now where I've had an epic dragon battle and have mindlessly decided to loot and go the the dragon wall before healing, only to be caught with my metaphorical pants around my metaphorical ankles as a friggin dragon priest pops out and kills me (I don't have very good magic resistance as I'm putting off enchanting my dragon armor for 2 more levels until I unlock the 2 enchantments perk). Then I realize I didn't save after killing the dragon and then I have to kill it all over again, only to stumble too close to the dragon priest and have to kill them both at the same time. Somehow I managed to and I had a great sense of accomplishment since I knew what was coming and accidentally fought and killed them both at the same time!

CHW

I just got this game at Christmas and had read this entire thread (as well as a lot more on this site) in preparation for getting the game. NOTHING could have prepared me for the actual game play and graphic detail! I know you guys tried to explain it and you did a great job, but the actuality of it is amazing!

So far, one of the most amazing "WOW" views I have seen (haven't been to some of the places you guys have listed yet) is the one off of the huge back balcony at Dragonreach in Whiterun...WOW!

My first "WOW - HOLY CRAP" moment - headed up to Ustengrav on the quest for the horn from the Graybeards and started seeing this dragon head emblem on my compass. Thought I - "Hmmm, never seen that before, lets check it out." Ended up climbing this huge mountain and coming down the back side of it in a mega snowstorm - I literally fell down onto the Skyborn Altar landing at the feet of the dragon in residence...WOW! It ended up being my first Frost Dragon kill but not before I nearly wet myself.

I will be 39 years old next week and have been gaming my entire life (I remember Colecovision :))...this game truly blows my mind at the detail and intricate game play. I have read about everything that you all have seen in the above thread and I am excited to know that this game can, quite literally, last forever!