• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
Lol. Not only did he want to be inside you, he wanted to BE you! Now i get it. And sorry, i'm just a bit dirty-minded i believe :p
LOL! Love it. :p This sums up our marriage. :p

Motorboater

Ok two things to say:
1) the transmute spell turns iron ore into silver ore and silver ore into gold ore (transmuting all iron to silver then gold and smelting it and making rings is a good way to train smithing after patch 1.4)
2) I must be really fortunate because I have never been in such an intense battle like the dragon and two giants scenario seems like a real nail-biter, that being said I really want that to happen to me!!!

Vamplord777

when they patched the "striking the hearts" mission, then right after i had another bug on the mission after:sadface:

and when I couldn't get my last dragon mask because of another glitch :sadface:((((((((((((((((

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
During my first play through, I was on my way to Riften, I got a little sidetracked when I found a Dungeon, so I cleared it, came out with a fair bit of loot, made my way to the road I was travelling on when I got attacked by a pair of trolls. I cut them down, looted their bodies, Just as I looted the second troll corpse, a huge shadow of a dragon zipped through my field of view. No warning, no dramatic music (like you get when a Mudcrab attacks), no roar, just a passing shadow. I looked up and saw my first blood dragon swooping in from the sun. Led me to the most exhilarating fight I have ever fought.

That was my 'wow' moment...

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
When I got the summon dremora lord, so I used it when attacking bandits and he just runs at them going "I WILL FEAST ON YOUR HEART!" and I was just like "Wow...if I was one of those Bandits I'd be running away, seeing some huge demon with a giant sword that just beheaded one of your other bandit buddies and runs towards you saying he will feast on your heart, I'd leg it for another Country"

uuh my wow moment has to be when i went sunderstone gorge to do a mission and my horse died. but when i returned to do another quest talk to long-dead lover there it was alive when i already had a horse... and it followed me.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Another one would be when attacking a dragon with a battleaxe, since I have the take bleeding damage, I hit it pretty good and it flew off, and it's health got low in the air, it crash landed and made this trail of dirt dug up, so I walked over, and when it tried to bite me I jumped on it's head (finish move) and slammed the giant axe in it's skull, was just wow.

Google

My wow moment was when I was a low level around level 10, I believe. I needed mammoth tusks, and I saw a group of two near the road, and for reasons I still don't understand, I attacked them. I thought that I could kill one and move on the other one later, but they both attacked me. A ran and shot arrows that did little to them as they got closer. I thought that I was a goner. Then I started to jig jag around some white stone walls that were on both side of the road. They were in one of the sides, then I would ran to the other. They always got near me, but never once did they hit me. It took me 30 minutes to finish them off with by low level gear, but it was all worth it.

Neriad13

Premium Member
My wow moment was when I was a low level around level 10, I believe. I needed mammoth tusks, and I saw a group of two near the road, and for reasons I still don't understand, I attacked them. I thought that I could kill one and move on the other one later, but they both attacked me. A ran and shot arrows that did little to them as they got closer. I thought that I was a goner. Then I started to jig jag around some white stone walls that were on both side of the road. They were in one of the sides, then I would ran to the other. They always got near me, but never once did they hit me. It took me 30 minutes to finish them off with by low level gear, but it was all worth it.

Wow. That is literally the only time I have ever heard of a successful low-level mammoth kill.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I had just had a near-death experience grappling with a Snowy Sabertooth Cat on a frozen, rocky island north of Winterhold and had miraculously come out on top with a quarter of my life to spare. I stood over its corpse, my hands smoking, catching my breath for a moment. And then I turned around to see six horkers advancing in a pack upon me. The exact thought that went through my head was "***damnit, I've riled the horkers."

Normally I hate killing horkers, being a fan of Robbaz and his adorable walrus and seeing as they don't attack unless you get too close. But seeing them approach in a blubbery, inevitable wave after I'd just lost so much health was darn frightening. It took some doing to finally finish them all off too.

DRB42bac16

new here but been coming to read everyone's stories. finally decided to join to share my own ;)
with my main character that i've started playing again, i was doing the quest to obtain Volundrung from the orcs. i acquire the hammer from the giant then fast travel to the stronghold and go talk to Atund (i think thats her name) and after her first sentence i hear a dragon roar. "dammit i dont even think Atund is marked essential, if she dies i cant finish this" so i immediatley exit conversation and run out of the stronghold looking for the dragon who dares interrupt my quest for powerful artifacts. turns out, its TWO blood dragons, my first random double-dragon encounter. so i quickly summon Ohdaviing to end the fight quickly. So there we are, the orcs, myself, and ohdaviing in the middle of dispatching the dragon, when the dragon i'm fighting lifts its wings to takeoff again and i see a bear being chased by a horse. i thought 2 things: "what the hell does a horse have business doing defeating a bear" and "poor bear". it was pretty funny.

also i returned to helgen to dispatch the bandits who take up there and get to the gate and have no lockpicks. well damn i think. i eventually climb a rock that's higher than the walls and whirlwind sprint into the compound. Fight my way through all of them, up to the archer on top of the tower in the corner. she backs up against the wall as i charge in for the kill, and to my delight i get a one-hit decapitation killcam, her head goes flying and her body falls off the side of the tower in classic hollywood fashion.

DRB42bac16

sorry for double post but just had to say... going through any ancient nordic ruin with dawnbreaker is immensly satisfying. i wish i had of gotten it earlier in the game, before i finished the main quest.

another... idk what it is about the falmer but they're like, the bane of my character no matter what level i am. the worst was when i was like level 19 or 20, and i was in the ruins inside markarth (i snuck in through the dead hall). i was pretty deep into the dungeon when i got to one point where there was a falmer sitting on the staircase all alone. I snuck up on him and sliced him in the back, then two more swings and he was dead. little did i know there were about 7 more in the vicinity that were alerted when i struck him and they all came for me. i stood my ground for a minute or two and took 2 down but realized, hey, i'm out of potions and i'm not half done with these bastards. i fled back through the ruin to the door to the previous area and went through and initiated waiting to get my stats back. when the 1 hour was done, i was greeted with 5 falmer materialzing in front of me. needless to say my "illegal" dungeon delving ended with me careening down the steps to the shock of the city-employed scientific expedition workers, screaming in my head "run you fools they're right behind me!"

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
My favorite Wow moment in Skyrim so far, has to be something that I'm still angry about.

I got married to Ysolda; moved her into my home in Riften, I was so happy; I had placed all my books on the book cases, put my Dragonbone and Dragonscale armors on the Mannequins; and I left to go adventure.

I came back a couple days gametime later, to find Ysolda dead, and a Thief running around my house trying to take my stuff. I proceeded to Fus-Ro-Dah him into a wall, and slammed my Nord Hero Battleaxe into his face, when a funny little thing happened.

I got a bounty for killing him.

This isn't a happy Wow, this is a WOW, he killed my Wife and stole my stuff, and now I got to pay a fine.

DRB42bac16

I had one such "WOW skyrim really" like mr. lansworthy as well. except mine involved travelling to a word wall in the overworld and encountering its dragon, only to find that the game only half renderred its image. it had no details whatsoever. just the shape of a dragon that was tinted slightly grey. when i killed it, all the details returned (spikes, facial features, scales, claws...) and that was by far the toughest "Frost Dragon" i've ever battled.

Neriad13

Premium Member
My favorite Wow moment in Skyrim so far, has to be something that I'm still angry about.

I got married to Ysolda; moved her into my home in Riften, I was so happy; I had placed all my books on the book cases, put my Dragonbone and Dragonscale armors on the Mannequins; and I left to go adventure.

I came back a couple days gametime later, to find Ysolda dead, and a Thief running around my house trying to take my stuff. I proceeded to Fus-Ro-Dah him into a wall, and slammed my Nord Hero Battleaxe into his face, when a funny little thing happened.

I got a bounty for killing him.

This isn't a happy Wow, this is a WOW, he killed my Wife and stole my stuff, and now I got to pay a fine.

I guess you should've chosen a warrior wife. Or let the housecarl stay with her. But wow, that is amazing that it's possible for events like that to happen. Riften really is a sinkhole.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I guess you should've chosen a warrior wife. Or let the housecarl stay with her. But wow, that is amazing that it's possible for events like that to happen. Riften really is a sinkhole.
I would, but apparently people in Skyrim are true to the death, and refuse to get remarried.

So Mr. Ralor Storm-Hilt has no spouse until he go's to Sovengarde.

DRB42bac16

i was in Geirmund's Hall doing the Gauldur amulet quest and when i got to the final chamber to fight the Gaulderson there, an imperial courier spawns in the middle of the room and runs around the chamber then out the shortcut way that opens when you beat the boss and waited at the stonewall for me to pull the lever...

Neriad13

Premium Member
I would, but apparently people in Skyrim are true to the death, and refuse to get remarried.

So Mr. Ralor Storm-Hilt has no spouse until he go's to Sovengarde.

Well, for now you can least devote your life to killing every single thief you come across. :D

my wow moment is when my fight with 1 giant escalated into a fight with 3 giants and 3 mammoths. after summoning my fellow dragon to help me kill 1 mammoth and 1 giant, i led the remaining enemies into a town were me, my follower, my fellow dragon, and a town full of pissed off people killed the intruders. one of my favorite "wow" moments ever in skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts