your favorite kind of music ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Assassin99

you really need to work on your computer skills thatwudbryan

Adam Warlock

i played "Enter Sandman" by Metallica when i began my Dragon Priest boss battles.
loads of fun when you send your foe "off to never never land"

the 1st black sabbath album and "demons and wizards" by uriah heep also great for setting a sinister skyrim mood when dungeon crawling

Ahallsway

I like 70's and 80's rock music for the most part. Van Halen, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Kiss, AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, Sammy Hagar, Ted Nugent, Tom petty, Genesis, Rush, Cars, Whitesnake, Joe Walsh, Billy Joel, Billy Squire, Aerosmith, April Wine, Bad Company, Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Segar, Boston, Cheap trick, Steve miller Band, Deep purple, Dire Straits, Eric Clapton, Foghat, Foreigner, George Thorogood, Golden Earring, Hall & Oats, J. Geils Band, Judas Priest, Queen, Lynyrd Synyrd, Nazareth, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, Ram Jam, REO Speedwagon, Styx, Yes, ZZ Top. I Think that covers the majority of it, but I am sure there are some bands that I overlooked.

mamali

THANK GOD ! there is no justin beiber fan out here .

stagnant94

Awesome+pics+and+Pink+Floyd+FTW+_6809b55a3a9f7ac73c74dd14e297a1c0.jpg

if you are a true fan, you'd know what band this is referencing

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I saw B.B King ones. Wonderfull guy on stage.

stagnant94

stagnant94

Ahhhhhhh yes, one of their more grossly overrated albums but still enjoyable all the same
true, unfortunately the story told is completely underrated. a lot of the people who listen to it don't really understand what its about, once you know the story its a completely different album.

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
true, unfortunately the story told is completely underrated. a lot of the people who listen to it don't really understand what its about, once you know the story its a completely different album.
When it comes to Floyd and lyrics Obcured By Clouds is the one for me. F***** amazing collection of songs and of course theirs Animals. Idk never really was too big on The Wall its like the end of the real Pink Floyd if you ask me. Waters was already isolated from the band due to his ego.

mamali

When it comes to Floyd and lyrics Obcured By Clouds is the one for me. F***** amazing collection of songs and of course theirs Animals. Idk never really was too big on The Wall its like the end of the real Pink Floyd if you ask me. Waters was already isolated from the band due to his ego.

all wrong , wish you where here is their best album ,'' shine on you crazy diamond'' is in my top 10

thatwudbryan

all wrong , wish you where here is their best album ,'' shine on you crazy diamond'' is in my top 10
No, not even close. Dark Side of The Moon, it hurt me jus to read "wish you were here is their best album". Mass popularity doesn't exactly make an album great, but if were talkin Darkside, well, I mean.......... Need I say more?

mamali

No, not even close. Dark Side of The Moon, it hurt me jus to read "wish you were here is their best album". Mass popularity doesn't exactly make an album great, but if were talkin Darkside, well, I mean.......... Need I say more?
well actually , I would give Dark side and wish you were here both 5 out of 5 .

thatwudbryan

Shoot I'll take A Saucerful of Secrets, Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Obscured by Clouds, Animals and maybe even More over Wish You Were Here! Sorry but The Wall and WYWH are the bottom 2 of my fav PF albums. O yea n disc 1 of Ummagumma too. Yea you read that right

thatwudbryan

well actually , I would give Dark side and wish you were here both 5 out of 5 .
Darkside 10 outta 5 WYWH 4.5 outta 5. Im jus really not big on the radio play stuff and Have a Cigar is the best song on the album right next to Shine on

mamali

Shoot I'll take A Saucerful of Secrets, Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Obscured by Clouds, Animals and maybe even More over Wish You Were Here! Sorry but The Wall and WYWH are the bottom 2 of my fav PF albums. O yea n disc 1 of Ummagumma too. Yea you read that right

agree with you about the wall but not agree about wywh . you need to listen to shine on you more carefully

thatwudbryan

agree with you about the wall but not agree about wywh . you need to listen to shine on you more carefully
Dude, I've heard WYWH. About a 1000 times, I know what the albums about I know what the songs about, jus that albums like Animals and Obscured By Clouds are IMO way better albums and the actual instrumental play is overall better, well maybe not Obscured but def Animals. Have You listened to these albums? If you were to listen to them more than once, im confident it would change your perception on the matter. Wot's...... Uhh The Deal. Look that up

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts