• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Festus Krex is my favourite dialogue provider.

"When life gives you lemons, go murder a clown."

"... his chocolate pate gives me the runs."

Festus Krex is my favourite dialogue provider.

"When life gives you lemons, go murder a clown."

"... his chocolate pate gives me the runs."
I love festus.

"Nobody ever suspects the dog in the corner..."

"...Never understood all the cloak and dagger we put do, I run up, melt off his skin, and run like the wind. Works every time."

Breton

Urag gro-Shub's dialogue in the Arcanaeum, "Disrupt my Arcanaeum and I will have you torn apart by angry atronachs." Also, "You are now in the Arcanaeum, of which I am in charge. It might as well be my own little plain of Oblivion." Honestly, this is my favorite character in the whole of Skyrim, he's so well written; no wonder so many quests send you to him.

Urag's good fun. "All right, we've all seen enough. Put on some clothes."

Phinis Gestor on Urag:
"Urag has asked me to remind everyone to please return materials borrowed from the Arcanaeum in the same condition as you received them. If this is impossible due to misuse or accident, Urag recommends finding a replacement copy to deliver to the Arcanaeum. Failure to do so will result in paying, in Urag's words, "a blood price." I did not ask him to elaborate on that point."

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
So far, I like Farkas' dialogue. He's so adorably dumb and his voice is amazing. ;)
After marrying him, I just melt whenever he calls me "love" and "dear".

Revan-

"murder, banditry, assault, theft, and lollygagging"

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
-Brenuin (a bum in Whiterun): "Not anymore, thanks to you, friend."
-Guards: "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetrole."
-Serana: (pretty much anything she says)

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I also like Ysolda. SHe just strikes me as the coolest business woman in Skyrim.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
She was my last wife ... she didn't last long after I met Serana xD. Now I'm just waiting for a possible patch/update that lets me marry her, and if that doesn't happen ... damn

Unit7

My favorite dialogue is when you are going to Kynesgrove with Delphine. I forget the actual dialogue but... it ends "Theres a dragon... It's attacking!"

Ok I really don't remember it. But you have all heard it. Makes me laugh everytime.

That and Nazir's dialogue after handing in contracts... well at least the first three. lol

I like delvin. In the ragged flagon. He's always like. "Pull up a seat and have a drink." In that irish kinda twang lol. Its so nice n bassy I wish a marriage candidate had his voice acter. And everything cicero and thefunny khajit says. I can't remember is name atm "the liar"

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Perhaps I'm just very immature, but anything with even a remote sexual undertone sends me into a giggle fit. Like Kematu saying "a more base need, perhaps?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts