Your character visual appearance creation

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ZPfor3

Arch-Mage/Harbinger in Training
She is cute! But doesn't she get cold wearing this armor if you can call it armor? :)
Haha you could say that ;) but that is actually the reason I don't like most of the female armor mods. They make me feel like a perv and offer little to no ACTUAL protection... It's a sad, sad day when Joslin has to wear her brother's armor to in order to not die of a arrow to the knee... Or a dragon to the face :p

Panthera

Don Gato
Haha you could say that ;) but that is actually the reason I don't like most of the female armor mods. They make me feel like a perv and offer little to no ACTUAL protection... It's a sad, sad day when Joslin has to wear her brother's armor to in order to not die of a arrow to the knee... Or a dragon to the face :p
Bro I feel the same way... the less female character wears more protections she has... which is absurd those armors can't even protect from cold breeze even less physical damage. Come to think of it they should at least make -100 damage frost resistance wearing it for balance. :D

ZPfor3

Arch-Mage/Harbinger in Training
TESV2013-02-0421-17-21-38_zps06b3ae0f.png

I took a better screenshot it a lighter area :p
Sorry for the double post, just wanted to get this out there :/
Joslin is really the only character in which I have actually cared about her looks, hmm, I wonder why? Maybe because she is my first female character... Maybe ;)

LittleWolf14-10

Meridia's Champion
2w52amr.png

There's Andala. Gotta say I prefer women in full armour, though those molded breasts are a structural weakness. Let's just hope she doesn't take a ht there. Usually she goes around in the helmet too, or with a circlet.
(And I really wish there was a mod to make her a bit thicker in muscle mass. She's a smith, for goodness sake. Where my strong women at?)

I'll get pictures of Brynna and Haxxi when I play them a bit more.

Gotta say I prefer women in full armour, though those molded breasts are a structural weakness. Let's just hope she doesn't take a ht there.
I guess it's better than the Daedric Pasties. A Sphere is actually the strongest structure for crush resistance (Try to crush an egg in your hand) and also deflects peircing, or slashing strikes because it's more dificult to get a direct hit. A flat plate is one of the worst designs for armor, especially on the vertical face of a torso, which is why frontal Tank armor is sloped to deflect incoming shells, and shaped charges.

LittleWolf14-10

Meridia's Champion
I guess it's better than the Daedric Pasties. A Sphere is actually the strongest structure for crush resistance (Try to crush an egg in your hand) and also deflects peircing, or slashing strikes because it's more dificult to get a direct hit. A flat plate is one of the worst designs for armor, especially on the vertical face of a torse, which is why frontal Tank armor is sloped to deflect incoming shells, and shaped charges.

Yep. Those breasts worry me - the dent is gonna crush the breastbone if she takes a fall. Don't get me wrong, I adore the Ebony armour, but after reading this, I can't take molded breasts in armor seriously.

The real weakness in the "Breasplate" as molded in TES is actually the corner between the dome, and the flat plate. Of course, in between, this weak spot is reinforced, with the valley to deflect stabs, and arrows into. If i were designing such attire (I have an engineering background) that's where I'd add the most material.

LittleWolf14-10

Meridia's Champion
If i were designing such attire (I have an engineering background) that's where I'd add the most material.

You've got me really curious to see your own design for good, structurally sound female armour now. :p

You've got me really curious to see your own design for good, structurally sound female armour now. :p
It looks like a regular Breastplate, a bit of a ridge down the center (For deflection) and somewhat higher in front to accomodate the extra flesh. You kind of have to bind them in, but if you're wearing Armor, the idea is that Protection>comfort.

Incidentally, modern ballistic armor seems to be more effective under certain circumstances with the extra padding. SWAT officers were suffering sternum fractures, and even heart attacks from Magnum/Rifle strikes to the Trauma Plates over the CoBM. Females suffered fewer such injuries, possibly because of greater Stand-off between the plate, and the sternum.

Cazimir

Eranthor, whom I haven't done much with yet.

2013020200002e.jpg

2013020200001f.jpg

BUMP!
FE4826A07FF812DCC611BA0BD7E7FF6A391FA6D9

I actually prefer the Imperial Swords to Steel ones, because they're lighter, smith up just as good, and come with a sheathe!

Panthera

Don Gato
ScreenShot215.jpg

This is my new Khajiit character Ji'Sava. I really tried to make him look like lynx. Even details like the white color under the eyes...
apple-s-next-operating-system-lynx-rumor--e47481c4cd.jpg

Here's the real thing. ^^

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
Theres one chick I can think of specifically in falkreath I think... On my female char. she said Youre gonn have tha men around here going crazy. and on my male chars shes always tellin me Im handsome. and on my male chars alot of random chick will compliment. lol I only played one female but without tha sex related bonuses it just makes me feel weird
I think you are talking about Senna in the temple of dibella. She calls all my male characters handsome and good looking.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
WINNER!!!
2 for ONE!
ScreenShot2441_zps3fccd171.png

WINNER!!!
2 for ONE!
Well, if I was Going to declare myself the Winner without vote on a thread called YOUR character visual appearance creation, I'd probably at least try to showcase MY creation, instead of take credit for 3 other people's mods, and one bland, but unique face.
C70A3E1E58ACC451CA523EC1CAD8032E1E066DEF

Just sayin'.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film

-console version blues-

Ricard in the attire he wears when handling "business" (i.e. debts, contracts, even assassinations).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts