You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dovahdream

I have taken to shouting " FUS RO DAHH !! " around the house whenever I fart. My family don't know what the hell I'm on about and look at me like I'm out to lunch but it makes me chuckle !!

schatten1220

when you mistakenly hear about a skyrim expansion while half listening to a Wizard 101 commercial

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
when you mistakenly hear about a skyrim expansion while half listening to a Wizard 101 commercial
they have a commercial for a skyrim expansion now?

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
You're playing skyrim in the afternoon. You hear birds chirping and you can't tell if it's in real life or coming from the game.
i do this one too

schatten1220

When you ringtone is the opening music of the game and your text notifications say fus ro dah

When you spend over an hour reading all these addictions and find ones you have

When you get upset that you can carry over 400 pounds of stuff in your invisble backpack you dont have

When you do something skyrim related with your signature

When you start thinking chuck norris pales in comparison to your game character,even at level one

Docta Corvina

When you have a dream in which you're hanging out in Sovngarde, knocking back mead outside with the ghosts and Soundgarden's "Black Hole Sun" is playing in the background on some horribly anachronistic radio. That was the most awesome, most trippy dream ever.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
When you were having a good Skyrim dream and waking up disappoints you.

Or, for that matter, when all your dreams since you got Skyrim have been Skyrim-related.

Dovahdream

I was mowing the lawn in the back garden yesterday and as I walked past the lavender bush we have I was looking for the " HARVEST LAVENDER " icon to appear :D

Also, while I was out there doing the lawn I had a crafty ciggy and my wife caught me red handed so I would have appreciated a " detected " eye :sadface:

I've recently gotten myser blown up and shot several times while trying to harvest plants and flowers in battlefield 3...
Since I've played Bethesda games a lot lately the constant savaging for materials has gotten stuck in my brain and now I just can't stop it :eek:

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
When ur wife gets pissed at u and witholds "you know what" because u kept her up all night yelling out lines from the game in ur sleep. ( she doesnt belive me that i DID NOT KNOW i was doin it.....)

Ironlung888

You start calling your BEER Mead. :D

Been doing this one for a little while, for some strange reason my girlfriend thinks it's funny

You know your addicted to Skyrim when you challenge your character to a drinking contest, and try drinking your "mead" as fast as they can.

I lost...

On a side note I'd like to see a cutscene animation of a glass or bottle come up to the screen when your character takes a drink. I think I'd stop into the Bannered Mare a little more often after a hard day adventuring if they had that.

Rofl of Mao

playing CoD and instead of

Jumping ---> I switch weapons

Killing and walking past dead bodies ---> Killing and jumping next to them trying to loot

Reloading ---> press up on my dpad to drink some Magicka potions

Vraek

You have a massive argument with your girlfriend/boyfriend/partner and try to reload save

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
You start calling your BEER Mead. :D
Actually mead isnt realy beer at all. Its more like wine made out of honey. So u could call ur wine mead, but call ur beer ale. I get gaurds askin me to brew ale all the time(and mead)