You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
When you design a weight loss regime around playing Skyrim. I start playing, pshh I'm not getting up to eat.

Emilia

the scorpion rises under the balsamic moon
you ponder the deeper meaning of life by asking your self if you'd rather meet death head on or be sneak attacked...

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
When you want the weather to be bad so you have an excuse to stay in and play Skyrim.

Hey, the winter's gone, what happened?

Grryan

When you have a day off school to play Skyrim and realise you haven't eaten all day and have been playing consecutively for 8 hours.... Oh god

Emilia

the scorpion rises under the balsamic moon
when you try to hold e to move things around with the force
when your school bag is too heavy and you look for a potion/solution/draught of strength
when you cant see something too far away and you pull out your bow and zoom
when you wish you had quicksaved before doing something stupid
when you start thinking that potions are more important to sustain life than food
when you do something for a cute girl, put on a necklace, and look for a marriage dialog option
when you go out in the freezing cold without a jacket because your a bosmer with 50% resistance to disease
when you go on an errand for someone and expect at least 100 gold from them
when you start wondering about the conversion factor from us dollars to septims
when you see black people and think "redguard!"
when you stare at your bed for a few hours and pretend you slept
when you try to pickpocket someone and think it'll work because your crouching
when you look at the first page of a book and think you read the whole thing
when you see a book at the bookstore over 50 dollars and think "skill book!"
when you hear the skyrim soundtrack after you achieve something
when you close your eyes when going through doors
when you walk with your hands in front of you like a zombie (for 1st person players lol)
when you eat random plants to discover one of the effects it has
when you do something stupid and try to open up your menu and see if you have a bounty on you
when you wait outside a store until 8 am waiting for it to open
when you try to pick a lock, fail, and decide it was a master lock
when you see a lizard and think its argonian and attempt to speak to him
when you feel like everyone you pass by will complain to you about their problems
when you stand next to someone and expect them to turn around to face you
when your running and you wish you could whirlwind sprint
when you go around looking for random bandit camps
when you compare every girl you see to sylgia, who you have decided is the most beautiful girl in the world
when you pledge allegiance to the flag of the united states of tamriel

When you think a t shirt should be made of this list and would absolutely wear it!

HrlQuinn

I don't think it's safe here...
When you want to harvest every plant you see... True story.

When you go playing battlefield . While rushing into combat in the beginning of a round and suddenly you see something pink on the ground. Stop suddenly and start trying to pick up the flower on the ground... This almost got me killed a couple of times lol.

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
You get excited because youre new street name (Vitex) is pronounced Viltex and you keep calling it Vilkas!

nix-nein-never

I live in an area currently going through lots of little earthquakes, been a few weeks since we've felt any and starting to forget about them again, had a little shake today at work... immediate fleeting reaction was to want to scroll out on mouse wheel, switch to bow and get ready to run away from a giant. When I used to play Wow I used to get bad dreams about hostile people with red writing above their heads, urgh X(

vitrioso

You hum the Skyrim theme everywhere you go.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
When the mail shop supervised at work won't shut his stupid mouth. And you nearly blurt out "I am the Thane of Whiterun and you will not speak to me in such a manner"

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
After you steal a cabbage at a grocery store, get yelled at by an employee and respond, "I'm the Jarl's Thane."