You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

D0MIN0

When you stay up till 3 a.m. playing the crap out of your character then go to bed and continue your progression in your dreams. (no joke, I dreamed Skyrim all last night. very annoying)

Jojobinks70

When looking at some Ansel Adams photos of mountains, my mind automatically starts assessing the easiest routes to climb to the top!​

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
You know your addicted when you are sneaking up on youyr friend by crouching and "casting" and invisibility spell.

Esteban Araya

When you think about Tom Cruises level of sneak while watching Mission Impossible

Abominamentum

When you kill your dog and take it's fur and eat it's meat when you dig up your grandma and cast a zombie spell I can go on forever but this is getting dark so no

Emilia

the scorpion rises under the balsamic moon
you call it backseat driving when you're watching your significant other play and telling them how it SHOULD be done.

thinking "harvest" when you see purple flowers in random spots.

you navigate your dreams the way you do in skyrim, constantly shifting up down left right, and sometimes even fast traveling.

you know the weight carrying limit of yours and your friends purses and wallets-- just in case you need to let them hold a few things.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
You know your addicted when you sharpen 100 knives and wonder how many more you need to sharpen to level up

Ironlung888

When dragons attack you in your dreams.

When you play skyrim until 2am and you have to get up for work at 430am.

When you spend any free time you have playing skyrim, and frequent a skyrim forum while you're working.

When you skip your workouts to play and your mile run times suffer for it

When you fall asleep playing skyrim, you wake up hours later, the game is still on, and you just continue where you left off.

I have lived all of these as a reality.

*approaches the podium and addresses the forum*Hello my name is Ironlung88 and I am a skyrim addict
*forum responds is unison* Hello Ironlung88!

S

SynnerLarkie

When you fall asleep playing skyrim, you wake up hours later, the game is still on, and you just continue where you left off.

*approaches the podium and addresses the forum*Hello my name is Ironlung88 and I am a skyrim addict
*forum responds is unison* Hello Ironlung88!

yes... yes indeed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts