You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
when you climb to the top of a mountain you expect to see a bunch of bearded men who can shout and there leader is a dragon or when your at the creek or river you check every rock to make sure there not mudcrabs lol

Lord Vaako

when you think about getting a tattoo in dragon language

Brewman

Do I look worried?
when you climb to the top of a mountain you expect to see a bunch of bearded men who can shout and there leader is a dragon or when your at the creek or river you check every rock to make sure there not mudcrabs lol
Here is the Florida version: Old retired man on the top of a small hill shouting while a silver alert is being issued for him while gators run through your back yard lol

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
when you go hunting expecting to bag 3 mammoths a giant and a truck full of wolves or when you start singing ragnar the red in elevators lol oh wow the looks i received priceless :)

Kaitsja

When you hoard 10,000 each of every item in the game.
^Yes this is possible.
^^Yes this will break your game.

Crowley

When you hoard 10,000 each of every item in the game.
^Yes this is possible.
^^Yes this will break your game.
Yes, I can believe someone's done that :p

When you have your own heroic theme song playing in your head for your character.
For my first Nord, it's pretty much the He-Man song, but with the name Johan substituted. And it works. I actually sang a little bit and my partner seems to find it amusing. Good enough for me :p

Kittym

When you get home from a hard days work dealing with nob heads and are actually happy to see a Skyrim nob head. Eg that condescending chap in Whiterun - I forget his name but he seems to think the Cloud District is some kind of VIP area but I find I can just wander up there. Wearing trainers. Whatevs. I love Skyrim...

Brewman

Do I look worried?
When you get home from a hard days work dealing with nob heads and are actually happy to see a Skyrim nob head. Eg that condescending chap in Whiterun - I forget his name but he seems to think the Cloud District is some kind of VIP area but I find I can just wander up there. Wearing trainers. Whatevs. I love Skyrim...
I hate that guy, I spend alot of time in Whiterun so I hear it all the time...dont hit him...dont hit him lol

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
You start playing with nerf swords and mimic the attacks. You crouch walk and start seeing the eye. You pick up a compound bow and see the crosshair.

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
When you actually try to cook a sweetroll in real life.

yep I did that,with the help of grandma.Came out looking something more like a muffin but It was worth the effort

Did anyone try to steal it?

I wish there was a follower that looked like real-life-Nord Sven...

FarmGirl

When you actually try to cook a sweetroll in real life.

yep I did that,with the help of grandma.Came out looking something more like a muffin but It was worth the effort

Did anyone try to steal it?

I wish there was a follower that looked like real-life-Nord Sven...

So you can sacrifice him to Boethiah?

No, not what I was thinking. I was thinking he could carry my burdens. And things.

Sven

Real-life Nord
If he had not only my looks but personality too,you're going to be the one that is going to carry his burdens.While he does funny things with the priestesses of Dibella.

JK.

FarmGirl

If he had not only my looks but personality too,you're going to be the one that is going to carry his burdens.While he does funny things with the priestesses of Dibella.

JK.

I don't think my Dragonborn would carry anyone else's burdens, regardless of his looks and personality. She's very proud. However, if Sven looked like JK she may give him one of her good weapons. Something enchanted, even.

also J.K. (really)

FarmGirl

You know you are addicted to Skyrim when...
you spend too much time messaging back and forth with another member on the forums and get completely off topic forgetting that it isn't real life you are talking about.
Sorry, everyone.

Kittym

You know you're addicted when you don't mind fellow forum members going off topic :)!

I became addicted to Skyrim when I came down that mountain path from Ivarstead - not the obvious one, the one you find if you cross the stream opposite the troll - when I first weaved down the hillside from there when the sun was setting I could almost feel the warmth on my cheeks, smell the flowers and hear the waterfalls. I sometimes play Skyrim just to do that. No questing. No killing. Just taking a lovely walk and musing where I might go next.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts