You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Foralis

Singer of many tales
You know you're addicted when you see a roadside musician, and you ask him to sing, "The Dragonborn Comes".

Jei El

We will be avenged.
When you lost track of all relevant time and can't tell whether you killed that bandit and drank that ale in real life or in Skyrim.

Eryessa

When you're a PS3 user and you created different user accounts for each of all classes that Skyrim offers at the beginning of the game, each with their race specified names.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
when you start writing Stories about Skyrim Altogether, it seems many here have done that very thing

Bungholeo

When your sick at work ;) Go home to play, Get up and don't want to go to work again because you didn't finish yesterday's missions. Then you plan a vacation for a week because you just downloaded Draganborn. Somebody help me!!!

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
When you try to memorise the lyrics of Dragonborn, and try to sing it, even though you obviously can't sing, and never sung a song your whole life (even to save your own hide)

One time, i got in trouble at school and for a split second, i thought "uh -oh. I'll just revert back to another save". I swear to god i actually thought that before i came to my senses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

One time, i got in trouble at school and for a split second, i thought "uh -oh. I'll just revert back to another save". I swear to god i actually thought that before i came to my senses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Brewman

Do I look worried?
When youlook up the voice actors profile of the perspective mate for your character to see if they are worthy