You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Icy Seeker

you know your addicted to Skyrim When you expect everyone to attack you after stealing a pencil.

Fastmr291

you know you are addicted when you are up at 2 am because you can't sleep, are standing in your kitchen, looking out the window and see a fox trotting up the street and you think about grabbing a kitchen knife and running outside to follow him to see what kind of new adventure he is leading you to.

Bialzibozo

you know you're addicted when

you stop reading books irl cos you've still to get through the Dance in the Fires series that have sat unread on your book shelf in Whiterun

youre stuck in a meeting and wish you had the back button to try and fast forward in time

you think it's ok to shop-lift herbs from the supermarket because it doesnt say 'steal' in red letters above the item

you get your dutch/scandanavian friends to repeat phrases from the game, over and over again, cos they just arent doing the accent right

you start to lose same friends when you try and educate them about their own folklore using skyrim references

Mabe

You walk down a dark street in a questionable area and think to yourself "its OK, Im Dragonborn".

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

brandon

I know exactly what you mean lol.
Army for 7 years.
3rd BSTB 1st Cav Ft Hood Tx.
awesome im at ft bliss but i get out in april. missed my reenlistment date.

Speech500

When your doorbell is The Dragonborn's Come.
I don't answer the door until they have listened to the whooooole thing.

pheonixrising

When accused of being addicted you claim "it's not an addiction! It's a lifestyle choice!"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts