You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Speech500

You learn the dragon language and are now able to write in it fluently. I was bored, guys. o_O

I can write fluent dragon, i can also speak it perfectly *bow*

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
When you play for 41 hours straight then sleep for 6 hours and dream of Skyrim then start playing again 30 min after you wake up and play for another 12 hours.

Mabe

An old guy on the street falls from a heart attack and you rush over and start to rifle through his pockets.

You start to match people in real life to Skyrim races.

You complain that there are too many redguards in your neighborhood.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
When you shoot or stab your Parents/Partner because they want you to leave the game for a second.​
I'd say that's a good indication.​

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
When your wife (who has never played Skyrim) starts saying "I don't like where this is going..." and referencing arrows in the knee with no idea what that means...

SnakeEyes

As a proud Nord you try to grow a beard as tribute to your fellow stormcloaks! Then have to shave it off because it looks untidy at work...

Walking close behind someone your tempted to rifle through their pockets out of interest, because just looking isn't a crime...

pheonixrising

lol i blame the army. they taught me to sleep anywhere and ive been staying up days at a time. well since 11/11/11 anyway. so when your body crashes from sleep deprevation ill just pass out.
I know exactly what you mean lol.
Army for 7 years.
3rd BSTB 1st Cav Ft Hood Tx.

pheonixrising

When you find out that wearing plate armor and wielding a sword on top of a cold windy mountain isn't a viable option for exploring the world.

I lol'd so freakin hard!

pheonixrising

You've spent two hours downloading music of the Skyrim sounndtrack onto you phone so you'll never leave home without it.

You play said music while posting on a Skyrim forum.

You know all the words to "The Dragonborn's Come" by heart and you sing it in the shower.

And finally:
Not a day goes by that you don't hum, whistle or, sing any song from Skyrim.

I'm guilty of all of the above.

pheonixrising

You're playing Skyrim while talking to your roommate about Skyrim and stopping only to post on a Skyrim forum.

Not guilty of this.
I haven't had friends since 11.11.11

caget1

after everything you say you go, I'm making a sandwich, IN THE LAND OF SKYRIM... I do that for everything