You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

heatherelectra

Premium Member
When you are excited to play Dawnguard for the PC... then wake up and are crushed to realize you were dreaming and it still hasn't been released!

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
When your playing lacrosse and pretend your pole is a 2 handed battle axe. Then you proceed to chop your opponents making them drop the ball. And every time they try to pick it up again I chop again.

stagnant94

When your playing lacrosse and pretend your pole is a 2 handed battle axe. Then you proceed to chop your opponents making them drop the ball. And every time they try to pick it up again I chop again.
better when you actually bring in a double headed axe.

apparently i was cheating according to the referees but it's kinda funny, because dead people can't talk

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
When you wish there were more men like Vorstag.

SHAZAM!

When you try to prevent yourself from asking people what they have for sale
& When you have the urge to pick pocket someone, even though you know it won't end well.

Kiwi Hammerbush

Watcher of the Worlds
When you take up welding and blacksmithing as your college course SIMPLY BECAUSE you want to make skyrim style weapons and go hunting for Falmer (Or if you MUST get technical, ugly midgets, but saying that is just rude)

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
I had a dream last night that I found Hermaeus Mora on a dirt floor in the form of folded up Stormcloak armour and a steel sword. He then jumped up and bit me in the neck.

MUHAHAHAHA

Rekamennos

Account closed
When you keep playing, creating amazing characters, but know inside of yourself they are just not good enough so you delete them and start over and over again until you find the best persona that fits you. :p

Tonmax

You look to the sky every time you hear a loud roar because you think it might be a dragon.

Kaleia

1) You see flowers and have the inexplicable urge to pick them clean.

2) A true Nord rises early. You get up early...just so you can get your fix of Skyrim.

3) When there is a power outage, you call your mother to look up and recite to you the information about the Nine Divines so you can plan your next monk character. Whom you never make anyway.

4) Saying "Fus Ro Dah" helps when excercising.

5) You spend almost as much time reading about Skyrim as you do playing it.

6) You have complex theories about the beliefs and disputes of the people of Skyrim.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
You look to the sky every time you hear a loud roar because you think it might be a dragon.

... how often do you hear random loud roars where you are?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts