You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
When you're sitting in 32degree C sunshine drinking cold beer overlooking a Menorcan beach and you still log in to read the forum.

When you get a good grade on a test and yell out praise talos in class.... I cant be the only one right?

Torok

When this one has mastered speaking as Khajiit.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
when you hit a bull's eye with your bow and say out loud "Yeah! 1+ Archery!"

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
You went to Nandos, and ordered the Cataplana. The moment it arrived on the table, you got defensive and told your friend "OMG! IT'S A DWEMER'S!!".
20120708144627.jpg

ShaDoWzZ

Dark Lord of Skyrim
You look into the sky and what do you see? Ya you guessed it... perks.
You know more about your skyrim spouse than your real one(My real spouse doesn't have a whole freaking wiki page on her)
:cowboy:

Potion Chugger

Weapons not OP? There's a potion for that.
You wear an amulet made to look like one from the game and imagine if you receive the same magical benefits in real life that you get in game.
Amulet of Stendarr-Block punches/people/stuff
Amulet of Dibella-Mom and Dad can you loan me 1,000 gold err I mean dollars? No. Crap speechcraft not high enough *chugs speechcraft potion and asks again*
Amulet of Talos-Being able to use "Unrelenting Force" on people would make my life a lot easier
Amulet of Kynareth-(Girl) Hey what's that weird piece on your necklace? (Me) It gives me 10 points of stamina, so I can last just that much longer than any average man. ;) <3 ;) (Girl) Okayyy...o_O (Me) So what do say? Wanna go back to my place and test out my 'endurance' bar? :) (Girl) :vomit:

Drecon

When you start picking flowers... and then realize that you can't actually make any potions from them :sadface:

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
When something in life goes wrong and you think, "I'll just go back to my last save..."

~Lady Dovakiin

Hopelessly addicted to Skyrim... <3
When you sing the skyrim soundtrack after you achieve something.
When you get mad at someone and wish you can FUS RO DA them.
When you compare men with hot Vilkas, Farkas, or Brynjolf. xD

When you're wife, who has never played video games in her life, will remind you of things that you need to do in Skyrim...or will bring things up like, what happened to your horse, "oh, it died" and she gets mad because she like my horse that would try to rear a dragon to death. Oh, and when she prefers you to play at night so she can watch...awesome!!!
I wish my fiancé was like that. I love watching him but he gets bored after a while. I'm like ur bored? How can u be bored of skyrim? Then he doesn't want to watch me play either! Omg... So depressing lol. Get shadowmere. He can't die. He can fall off a mountain n won't die hahaha lol

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you find yourself shrieking "SAVE HERE! SAVE HERE! WHY AREN'T YOU SAVING?! You know how fast this can go sour!" in your head as you're de-panning a particularly moist cake and praying that you don't break it. You then have to argue with yourself that you can't save in real life.

TheHaydz242

When outside you try and sell some wolf pet to the local shop.