You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Haru17

Lost Falmer
When you try to enchant your household fly swatter to soul trap... And start calling people you don't like 'Milk-Drinkers'

I actually thought this once, lol.

When you look around in the darkness frantically for Falmer. The terrifying, tragic creeps.

Also, when you edit maps of Skyrim and theorize / fantasize about possible DLC.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
When you try to enchant your household fly swatter to soul trap... And start calling people you don't like 'Milk-Drinkers'
I've actually done that! I've said to some people online, 'You Milk Drinker!'

if you try to enchant your pen on a exam

Epic Keith

...you realistically considering saving before doing something dangerous. And then you remember that real life doesn't work like that. :sadface:
I did something like that, Me and my family were waiting and I thought, "Why don't we wait for an hour, time to press 'A' (Xbox user)" and then I realized and went DAFUQ!?

Savv

Official Falmer Hater
1) You see an old building and wait for bandits to come out and kill you.
2) Something is too heavy and you turn around to try to give it to your companion.
3) See a garden and suppress the urge to pick it for alchemy.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
When you casually read the skyrim game guide

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
1. When you climb Mt. Everest to find a dragon.
2. When you call your wife/GF "Lydia"
3. When you start waving your fist at the Sun and shout "FOR LORD HARKON!!!" (Dawnguard)

kdshields

Co-founder of Applits.com
You forget to eat for a few days

Tara

When you think about harvesting colorful plants (as a lot of plant ingredients stick out to me by being colorful) while outside.

I do that sometimes when I'm walking my dog. xD I'm always collecting ingredients when I play.

when you keep talking with a pollice officer til he is gonna say that he took a bullet to the knee

Epic Keith

In movies when the hero is in deep plops, you wonder why they are using fus roh dah

FrostedPink

Fairon
When you realize that you could never date someone who doesn't play Skyim

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts