You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tman2177

When you have daydreams as your character in Skyrim while you're at work.

Tman2177

When you tell someone who steals from you "You should have paid the fine!"

Qahnaaron

You know your addicted when your conversations somehow turn into this: Guy 1: "What's wrong with you, you've been holding your knee all day." Guy 2: "My knee hurts, I can't help it." Guy 1: "What did you do to your knee this time?" Guy 2: "Last night I was fighting some Orcs and took an arrow to it." Guy 1: "Idiot..."

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
You talk to every single person you see down the street hoping they have a quest for you.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
that you wish Lord Harkon comes to you in the night and turn you into a Vampire Lord

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
You play Skyrim so obsessively that you become bored, but you play on because you sold all your other games to buy Skyrim merchandise. (haven't actually done this but I figured it would make people laugh)

nomorepork

That was a left at Dragonbridge, right?
When you zipping along that mountain two-lane with the top down on a glorious Saturday and suddenly in the corner of your eye you spot a bush with little splotches of blue and think, "I really need to stop and pick some of those blue mountain flowers to replenish my Fortify Health potions"...

GimnliTheNord

When you Look at the Night Time Sky in Skyrim

nolollygagging

Archabald The Khajiit
When you are moving to a new house, having to set up and clean the place, you told those around you "you know, in Skyrim you dont have to do all this. Just talk to the man, and the next thing you know, you got yourself a full set of kitchen"

SAID AND DONE. My sister sighed. I cant help to think if i go out and come back, things are all set up! XD