You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

balmen

when you have a nightmare and your being chased by someone then you realize your dreaming and you can do w/e you want and you decide to turn around and FUS-RO-DAH the asshole.

when you see a butterfly and start thinking to catch it and cut off its wings lol

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
When I boarded the Katariah during the quest Hail Sithis and I thought “I wonder why it’s called the Katariah, oh, It’s probably named after Katariah I wife of Pelegius III and first Dunmer Empress of Tamriel.” Then I realized I know more about the history of Tamriel than the history of Europe and about as much about the Septim dynasty as I do about the US presidents. I is ashamed.

Dovahlink69

Not the Dragonborn - A very naughty boy!
When I boarded the Katariah during the quest Hail Sithis and I thought “I wonder why it’s called the Katariah, oh, It’s probably named after Katariah I wife of Pelegius III and first Dunmer Empress of Tamriel.” Then I realized I know more about the history of Tamriel than the history of Europe and about as much about the Septim dynasty as I do about the US presidents. I is ashamed.
I'm failing to see how this is a bad thing. XD

Ok I got to ask.. how the hell did you make all that.. IV tried but I don't know how or where to start.. I'm always walking around in the night.gale stuff
Lol you cant do it,just as a joke.

Kevin_as1

necromancer/assassin the best of the best
-_- well I guess I'm stick with making my own armor as soon as I can get my enchant up

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
When you spend more time with your spouse on Skyrim than you do with your spouse in real life...hehe......

Dovakiin98

When you have a dream where you`re in Skyrim and then you run your horse off a cliff to talk to an Imperial officer in Scaled horn armor.The weirdest part is after I talked to him I was transported to a place with Oblivion graphics and was chased by Skingrad guards and teleporting Thalmor elves.

Savior of the Damned

Ahhh, random naked courier guy...we meet again :|
You know you're addicted when; meeko or vigilance dies and you have Vietnam-esque flash backs to dogmeat being mauled by a deathclaw

Noooo! Not dogmeat! Had she littered pups?

When your still wondering if Justin Bieber was killed by that dark brotherhood assassin yet.

Dovahlink69

When your still wondering if Justin Bieber was killed by that dark brotherhood assassin yet.
That gives me an idea! Better go get a heart,skull,bones,flesh,some candles,a dagger and a Nightshade plant.
Yep,I'm addicted,I know the entire Black Sacrament lol.

That gives me an idea! Better go get a heart,skull,bones,flesh,some candles,a dagger and a Nightshade plant.
Yep,I'm addicted,I know the entire Black Sacrament lol.
I already did it...those damn idiotic assassins didn't do it yet,I'm planning of doing it myself.

Dovahlink69

I stole it from a green house,ever since then my pickpocket skills and sneak have been 100.
Ah. Wait,the real question I should be asking is how you legally obtained the body parts. I guess it would explain all those gruesome 'zombie' murders lately..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts