You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
You check to see if "housecarl" is a job category on careerbuilder.com

Torok

Your significant other asks if you have OSD: Obsessive Skyrim Disorder.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
It's even worse if you answer, " no I don't Aela, now shut it and fix me more horker loaf"

Torok

It's even worse if you answer, " no I don't Aela, now shut it and fix me more horker loaf"

How about when he/she keeps calling you by your character's name when you two are playing other video games?

M

Mr.Hide

When you sign up on a forum so you can still be busy with Skyrim even when you're far away from your console.... Pretty sad, really ( ._.)

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
When you're looking out at your garden, at all the stone you just had delivered, and you think that it would be better to build a fire pit for a Skyrim style smith instead of layering a rockery.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
When you're looking out at your garden, at all the stone you just had delivered, and you think that it would be better to build a fire pit for a Skyrim style smith instead of layering a rockery.
If you didn't want to smith you could just build a firepit High Hrothgar style

ZeroDragon

If you didn't want to smith you could just build a firepit High Hrothgar style

Good idea - especially as 2 trees have come down in the recent high wind and I have to dispose of them.

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
1.when your friend asks you if he can borrow skyrim you try to fus ro dah him out of the room. when that fails you actually give him money to buy a copy
2.when you start screaming at your pet cat" COME ON KHARJO I DONT HAVE ALL DAY!!!!" oh and when you name your cat kharjo :)
3.you start talking to lizards expecting them to have skooma
4. when a cop pulls you over, you tell them your with the guild and they should let you go
5.you have a habit of charging bears at the zoo with nothing but a pickaxe
6.you end every story with"then i took an arrow to the knee"
7. when the history teachers talk about world war 2 you say "excuse me actually it wasnt the allies who won it was the thalmor and it was the great war not world war"
8.SWEETROLLS
9.you volunteer your friends for the space program only to be disappointed when there is no giants involved
10.(just happened to me last night) you have a dream your the dragonborns sidekick and follow him all over skyrim killing dragons and saving everyone only to wake up heartbroken......then play skyrim before work
11.you walk into ppls houses and crouch in a corner and pretend they cant see you while you steal pencils,spoons,etc.
12. about 5 minutes after a bank robbery. you complain about it bein to long since a good bandit raid
13.get mad when you miss the deer because your archery skill isnt high enough to slow down time
14.you get mad when no one at the bar gives you an epic quest to go kill some giants or something
15.you ask random ppl if there deadra worshippers and when you finally find one that says yes you become a sword swinging priest of stendarr
16.you try to adopt a kid and tell them your the dragonborn and end up at a mental home
17.you try to adopt a kid and tell them your n assassin and wake up dead in jail :)
18. you go to adoption center and start using flame shout on everyone
19.you try to fast travel to places that take more than 5 minutes to get to walking
LAST ONE COMING UP!!!!
20.when the game freezes you consider jumping off the throat of the world

IM TIRED OK!!!!! i tried to make up some good ones but im tired so if you didnt like any of them you can bite me if you did like any of them then my friend deserve a sweetroll :)

LadyDay

When you find yourself wishing that real life men wore studded armor and face paint and looked a lot like Vorstag... Time to take a break then!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ZeroDragon

When you're at work, sitting at a different desk and someone from the post room says "there you are", and your response is "I suppose Lod's died again and he's left me 100 septims". Fortunately I'm not the only Skyrim player at work, unfortunately the guy from the post room isn't one of them so he just stood there looking blank.

Torok

When you spend about a week trying to fix your broken game and get depressed for a while when it doesn't work in that week's time.

My poor boyfriend had to witness me being grouchy because of Skyrim.

Jake Johnson

You begin referring to days of the week as Morndas, Lorendas, etc.

You wonder if the U.S. Military could use Falmer language the same way that Native American (I am sorry, but I forgot what exact tribe it was) language was used during World War II.

You search for similarities between Greco-Roman and Skyrim's mythologies. (Guilty, Your Honor!)

Jake Johnson

You have a pet dog named Barbas.

or

You have a pet (insert animal here) named Alduin or Paarthurnax.

Morgan

I haven't read this whole thread, so I imagine someone else has mentioned this sensation, but on a number of occasions I have nearly done something quite stupid because I figure "well, I can just quicksave and reload if it doesn't work." Quite dangerous actually!

Chadonraz

... you've got 666 hours clocked after less than three months.

And yes, Steam showed that exact number at total hours played.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
- When faced with an unpleasant person, you dream of pulling an Ulfric and "shouting them apart".

- You find yourself mumbling Dovah words at random instances.

- Your ears perk up at the very mention of Skyrim.

- If the TV remote or other useful object is out of reach, you attempt to cast Telekinesis on it before actually getting up to retrieve it.

- You measure distance in fast-travel points.

- You suddenly want to try consumables that you may have not thought of before (i.e. sweet rolls, mead, venison, etc.).

- You can recite most bits of game dialogue verbatim.

- You constantly ponder what race and character build you would be if you lived in the gameverse.

- You still play Skyrim even though it came out almost two and a half years ago.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts