• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Would you rather have glitches or have no glitches at all?

Adam Warlock

Would you rather watch Karita and Narri wrestle in a vat of Vegetable Soup ?

OR

Listen to Lurbuk sing all of his greatest hits ?

Iveri Sarothil

I'd pay to see anyone wrestle in a vat of soup.

Would you rather give a flame atronach a full-body massage bare-handed, or play Hot Cockles with a dragon?

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
To everyone who didn't understand what i meant by worst enemy I meant the ones that you would hate to run into in the game: bears, sabres, frostbite spiders, falmer, charus, trolls, etc.

Oh, hell that's easy. CHARUS!

Or, should I say Chauri, from another discussion.....:D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
To everyone who didn't understand what i meant by worst enemy I meant the ones that you would hate to run into in the game: bears, sabres, frostbite spiders, falmer, charus, trolls, etc.
You realize, of course that all of those that you mentioned are not technically "enemies", they are more "adversaries" in a very loose sense. An enemy infers that there is an actual concious and sentient effort between the parties involved to cause each other harm. In the case of all of those that you mentioned, it is more of an instinctual thing (hunting for food, defense of territory, etc...). I know that I did not even think of the animals and creatures I faced in the context of facing them in an arena. I thought of actual people or beings that I have come to think of as enemies (Alduin, Mercer, Lydia, etc...). If we're talking about anything, I guess I would go with an Ancient or Legendary Dragon. Everything else I've gotten really good at dealing with, particularly when I use Kyne's Peace.

Daelon DuLac

I'd pay to see anyone wrestle in a vat of soup.

Would you rather give a flame atronach a full-body massage bare-handed, or play Hot Cockles with a dragon?
Hot cockles with the Dragon. I always forget to take my oven mitts with me and then I run in to one of the Flamers. Phhht.

Would you rather have to venture to the four corners of Skyrim on foot to complete a quest or defeat 8 dragons on one go?

8 Dragons at once, as I can take them all with ease, even if they were all legendary.

Daelon DuLac

Ok since no one else has made one....

Would you rather travel to a plane of Oblivion to fight a Daedric Prince one on one in mortal combat or fight a hostile Silt Strider with only the armor/weapons you get from Helgen?
Since I have no idea what a "Silt Strider" and have a lot of experience w/Daedric Princes, I'm gonna go with the Strider.

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
Since I have no idea what a "Silt Strider" and have a lot of experience w/Daedric Princes, I'm gonna go with the Strider.

Look up Morrowind and Silt Strider and it should show you a picture of it. It was this giant bug used in Morrowind as your sole source of "fast travel" since you had to go everywhere the old fashioned way in that game (on foot). Basically though think of a hunched over Charus Hunter the size of the Azura statue.

Joker

Use a daedra heart I'm a light armor person.

Would you rather never use fast travel or not use perks.

By never use fast travel, does that include carts?

Perks is an interesting choice, as that can affect your level of foe........right?

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Fight your most despised enemy in the game one on one in a modded version of the Arena on Legendary difficulty

or

Have it where the dungeon that creeps you out the most is an essential part of the main quest?

Both sound pretty entertaining! I'll take the creepy dungeon. I enjoy being creeped out.

Would you rather play as a thief and not be able to sneak OR play as a warrior and not be able to block?

Oh gods I don't think I could handle being a thief without sneaking. I'll take the warrior without blocking. You could still dual wield.

Would you rather have to venture to the four corners of Skyrim on foot to complete a quest or defeat 8 dragons on one go?

I do the first one pretty often, since I prefer walking and exploring to fast-traveling everywhere. So yeah, I'll take that one. I have trouble enough when I get attacked by two dragons, let alone eight.

Sleep with Lydia or Aela?

They both annoy the hell out of me, but Aela's outfit is way hotter, so I guess Aela. Unless I can go off the board for option C: Ulfric Stormcloak? No? Okay fine.

Sleep with Ulfric or Balgruuf?

WOOOOOOOO ULFRIC!

Would you rather travel to a plane of Oblivion to fight a Daedric Prince one on one in mortal combat or fight a hostile Silt Strider with only the armor/weapons you get from Helgen?

Definitely Oblivion, because even if I get slaughtered by the Daedric Prince, which I probably would, at least I'd get to go to Oblivion! How awesome would that be!

OKAY, MY TURN.

Would you rather be unable to buy anything from anyone and only use what you can craft, or be unable to craft anything and only use what you can buy?

(Those are both restrictions I'm planning to use in future playthroughs. I like torturing myself.)

Joker

no carts either

Now that would make for a long game. Walking from Windhelm to Riften and back would be quite the trip. Same for going from the abandoned shack to Falkreath, Whiterun to Solitude, and so forth.

I might have to try this. This is an interesting, "handicap", so to speak. Thanks for sharing!:beermug:

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
OKAY, MY TURN.

Would you rather be unable to buy anything from anyone and only use what you can craft, or be unable to craft anything and only use what you can buy?

(Those are both restrictions I'm planning to use in future playthroughs. I like torturing myself.)

I do the first all the time, since what you craft is always better than what you can buy.

Would you rather have a redo of Arena or Daggerfall?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts