• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
Simple game really. Post up two scenarios that would make it a tough choice of what you'd rather do. Just try to keep it Skyrim related. Alright I'll start.

Would you rather...

Fight your most despised enemy in the game one on one in a modded version of the Arena on Legendary difficulty

or

Have it where the dungeon that creeps you out the most is an essential part of the main quest?

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Simple game really. Post up two scenarios that would make it a tough choice of what you'd rather do. Just try to keep it Skyrim related. Alright I'll start.

Would you rather...

Fight your most despised enemy in the game one on one in a modded version of the Arena on Legendary difficulty

or

Have it where the dungeon that creeps you out the most is an essential part of the main quest?

My enemy! I love a challenge

Scar

Redneck DragonBorn Nord

Would you rather...

or

Fight my enemy!

Would you rather play as a thief and not be able to sneak OR play as a warrior and not be able to block?

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Would you rather have to venture to the four corners of Skyrim on foot to complete a quest or defeat 8 dragons on one go?

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
Fight my enemy!

Would you rather play as a thief and not be able to sneak OR play as a warrior and not be able to block?

Warrior that can't block. Psh I don't block anyway.

Would you rather have to venture to the four corners of Skyrim on foot to complete a quest or defeat 8 dragons on one go?

8 Dragons in one go. Do you realize how big Skyrim is?

Would you rather have strong health and poor magic or vice versa?

Strong Health, poor magic

Sleep with Lydia or Aela? lol:D

Lydia

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Would you rather:

Face an Ancient Dragon, 2 Sabre Cats, a Hagraven Coven and a Bear at the same time?

-or-

Cross Maven Blackbriar in a business deal?

Personally, I'll take the Dragon :)

Daelon DuLac

Would you rather...

or

The dungeon, without a doubt. I'd rather watch my enemy in the Arena getting creamed. What I do is not for public display!

Daelon DuLac

The four corners. I luv travel. Besides the dragons would be over with in 20 minutes and I'd be bored then. Besides, ya just know my horse would be killed right away and I wouldn't be able to carry all those bones & scales back to my workshop!

Daelon DuLac

Would you rather have strong health and poor magic or vice versa?
Strong health. While I enjoy my magic, I much prefer the direct approach and it's much more important to stay alive than to cast a spell.

Daelon DuLac

Sleep with Ulfric or Balgruuf?
Ulfric! Balgruuf is old. Besides Ulfric is unattached and I luv nothing better than being condescended to and treated like crap by my lovers. :)

Daelon DuLac

Aela, but why not both?

After all, "As you wish my Thane" is Lydia's response when asked to do something.... :D
Because if Aela had any sense, she'd eat Lydia before you had a chance to get there.

Suleku

The Grey Knight

or

o_O mmmm..... an Epic fight against the Thalmor scum... lets settle this mess in the arena Bishes!

Think I already play a thief that sucks at sneaking already... don't rub my face in it ~.~

Would you rather:

Face an Ancient Dragon, 2 Sabre Cats, a Hagraven Coven and a Bear at the same time?

-or-

Cross Maven Blackbriar in a business deal?

Personally, I'll take the Dragon :)

I'd rather piss maven blackbriar off... Her business deals sucks and I'm too much of a rebel not too do it ^.~

Sleep with Lydia or Aela? lol:D

Aela without a question... atleast you would get things done... Lydia... on the otherhand might waste 80% of the time talking about her life story lmao!