• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Worst part is my female character sounds like a man when she gets hit. (Grunt is very manly... Can I get a nice feminine "OUCH??!!")

Evina

Wordst part is my female character sounds like a man when she gets hit. (Grunt is very manly... Can I get a nice feminine "OUCH??!!")
Nice girls are not killing dragons in their main time. That's why you can't get nice feminine sounds. :)

A.Auditore

maybe...
Worst part for me is picking up a quest item and being stuck carrying it. AND when you do get the quest, the system does not recognize you have the item and you cannot finish the quest. Not to mention the items from completed quests that wont leave your inventory. very frustrating.
If you accidently pick up a quest item and dont have that quest, I wich the quest would automatically activate. Same sa the legend of red eagle. Finished it but everytime you read the book, the quest restarts with nothing to gain.
i have gotten that stupid quest 3 times but cause of previous auto save :) i didnt read the book again that time

edge

Well Ive done both sides and I enjoyed the stormcloaks more because even as a kajiit I gotta lot of respect

SaveVsBedWet

I have to admit it does sort of bother me that I can walk into an inn and whimsically ask the bard there to sing the song about the Dragonborn and then...she does it...and then...

I look at her...blink.

She blinks back...

I do a short tap dance, slide towards her, arms outstretched, 1000 watt smile, hood in hand...

She gives me a look and short speech about who's being PAID to perform there.

(scraping of chairs in the background. Clearing throats...someone disguises "PWNED!!" under a cough)

I go to the bar to sign the form to rent a room, but something is wrong with the feather pen I'm using. No matter what I write in by the X, it always reads "Rodney Dangerfield".

Another woman decides now is the time to tell me that if I am heading to the palace, I should rethink my outfit.

Invader Vin

I refused to kill Paarthurnax as well. I disliked Delphine from the start and though Esbern explains the reasons for killing him more logically, I couldn't do it and I didn't. What I do find slightly annoying however, is that you cannot make your refusal clear to them. They continue to expect you to kill Paarthurnax no matter what, and I wish it were possible to make your refusal to do that known to them. It would be interesting if some sort of conflict with the Blades resulted from your refusal to kill him, but no...and they continue to ask you to kill him even when you've finished the main questline and it's no longer possible to do so.

VolenKiller

The Idealist
I refused to kill Paarthurnax as well. I disliked Delphine from the start and though Esbern explains the reasons for killing him more logically, I couldn't do it and I didn't. What I do find slightly annoying however, is that you cannot make your refusal clear to them. They continue to expect you to kill Paarthurnax no matter what, and I wish it were possible to make your refusal to do that known to them. It would be interesting if some sort of conflict with the Blades resulted from your refusal to kill him, but no...and they continue to ask you to kill him even when you've finished the main questline and it's no longer possible to do so.
I agree on that. Also it's stupid how you can't bring some other dragon scales and bones saying that was Paarthurnax

Invader Vin

That's a good point actually. I'm surprised you aren't allowed to lie about Paarthurnax's fate. He was apparently a well kept secret of the greybeards and I doubt any of the Blades would (or even could?) venture all the way up the mountain "just to check."

Halkin

pzzzztt
For me, it is the trivial things:.
I hate having to hunt around for my room at each inn. Some will take you there, but most just leave you to find it on your own, which seems just a waste of time.
In the same way, I wish there was a way to ask directions from NPCs. If you could just ask where the inn was, or how to find a person, it would be more realistic.

i would like a door on my room also

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
I killed him and still kept the Power buff he granted me before he died, wonder if this is a bug or not as I would expect you'd lose his gift seeing as how you can gain another power from the Blades, like double dipping.

That's a good point actually. I'm surprised you aren't allowed to lie about Paarthurnax's fate. He was apparently a well kept secret of the greybeards and I doubt any of the Blades would (or even could?) venture all the way up the mountain "just to check."
I think the Blades really have a secret dragon informant giving them the locations for the kill runs.

ExOxS

Sir Smoove
THOSE DAMN LOADING SCREENS!

rucasru

I find it somewhat annoying that so many people have the same voice. Couldn't they have hired some more voice actors so that every single guard in Skyrim didn't have his career as an adventurer ended by taking an arrow in the knee?

Jeff the DragonBorn

I agree with the quest items not being able to store them. I've got some girl's flute that even I finish the quest it's stuck in inventory. All those jewels that take up space, some sword that gives me dragons hearts after I kill a dragon and lots of other plops that I have no idea what its for. What I have been doing is searching on a Wiki page then finding that person to offload it.

And there is a glitch when I need to talk to the Orc at the magic college library to find out where some cave is and he just is stuck in his dialogue about something else.

And having Lydia as a follower is challenging as she seems to step on every trap that I avoid and wants to fight with all the fish in the sea when there's a group of Yetis or bandits trying to fight with me. And she seems to get lost often and sometimes she just zones out...

S

SynnerLarkie

Same sa the legend of red eagle. Finished it but everytime you read the book, the quest restarts with nothing to gain.

omg i thought it was just me. thanks for confirming that they jacked this quest up.

Maxlength

On the xbox, when I am backing off fast I always seem to crouch and get battered!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :mad:

And, when the game freezes!!!!! :mad::mad:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts