• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
Worst part of the game is turning it off

Gurgeh

The worst part of the game is when you have to kill paarthax
You don't have to. I didn't even considering attacking him -- he was a better friend to me than the Greybeards and the Blades combined.
I'd say the worst part is having to get involved in the civil war. Neither side appeals to me. Of course, you don't have to do that part either, though I am curious about how the quest line plays out.

Seethe

I've played both, sides and I got more satisfaction dressed as a legionnaire with the closed faced spartan helmet and going to town... but at the same time i like the bear head hat the stormcloak officers get.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I got more enjoyment siding with the Empire over the Stormcloaks. Ulfric and his minors are annoying, with their constant ridicule of other races. Sure, the Empire has it's problems, but what government doesn't?

The Thalmor can go to hell though.

Seethe

Actually the worst part of the game is that the mace sounds effects sound like a sword. And Couldn't they put in a better decapitation animation in. I mean sure it's funny but I wouldn't mind seeing the fallout VATS head pop happen when you use a mace.

For me it would be when you descover a new bug like certain created potions makes the game freeze uurrrrrrrrggggggggg

andrea

worst part of the game is when someone spoils stuff...

np for me because I've already completed all quests, but maybe there is still someone who didn't know about the paathurnax killing

For me, it is the trivial things:.
I hate having to hunt around for my room at each inn. Some will take you there, but most just leave you to find it on your own, which seems just a waste of time.
In the same way, I wish there was a way to ask directions from NPCs. If you could just ask where the inn was, or how to find a person, it would be more realistic.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Worst thing for me, aside from glitches and bugs I assume will be fixed, is the lack of tracking in game in regards to my decisions. Its true the game offers many playstyle options and important decisions but if my choices are not tracked or even seem to make much of an impact it ruins that great chance at immersion. (See Mass Effect and Fallout for "reputation" tracker type systems)

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Worst thing for me, aside from glitches and bugs I assume will be fixed, is the lack of tracking in game in regards to my decisions. Its true the game offers many playstyle options and important decisions but if my choices are not tracked or even seem to make much of an impact it ruins that great chance at immersion. (See Mass Effect and Fallout for "reputation" tracker type systems)
I totally AGREE with this. In Oblivion you where known for even the tiniest things. While in Skyrim ***SPOILER*** no one realizes the emperors dead.

Evina

I totally AGREE with this. In Oblivion you where known for even the tiniest things. While in Skyrim ***SPOILER*** no one realizes the emperors dead.
Aside from the guards who know everything, nobody gives a flying dwemer about that you killed Alduin...

Chryss

Worst part for me is picking up a quest item and being stuck carrying it. AND when you do get the quest, the system does not recognize you have the item and you cannot finish the quest. Not to mention the items from completed quests that wont leave your inventory. very frustrating.
If you accidently pick up a quest item and dont have that quest, I wich the quest would automatically activate. Same sa the legend of red eagle. Finished it but everytime you read the book, the quest restarts with nothing to gain.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts