Why do so many people like Khajiit's?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jRi0T68

I play as a Khajiit, am both a cat- and dog-lover. I like their powers/build, find argonians annoying, and other races boring.

The game would suck without as many choices. I will admit, though, if there was an evolved-werewolf more like Khajiits, I'd play that, probably.

Raven

Well that's a matter of opinion. Dogs are way too needy and constantly someone to entertain them. Long story short, dogs are too high maintenance.

I'm a cat guy but most of the asian cat breeds are high maintenance and needy too. I've got a burmese and he constantly needs human attention to the point where he hardly lets me out of his sight.

stagnant94

because they've been shat on by society for years. they are actually meant to be likened to jewish people. all that's happened to them is they've been controlled and disregarded as mere thieves and crooks. banned from all nordic cities. they are the worst treated race in skyrim, at least the dark elves are allowed into their cities. and that's why i like the Khajiit.

i prefer red guards though. accent is awesome

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
It's obvious that you're trolling, but I'm going to treat your question as a serious one and answer it as such.

For me, it's the level of customization you can have with them. You can be whatever natural color you want.

That being said...

Argonians are better.

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
They do 15 damage while unarmed and have night vision And are playable creatures. I wouldn't be suprised as to why people like playin a Khajiit. Not me though, tails comin outta capes is bunk

Storm777

It's obvious that you're trolling, but I'm going to treat your question as a serious one and answer it as such.

For me, it's the level of customization you can have with them. You can be whatever natural color you want.

That being said...

Argonians are better.

I'm not trolling.