• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XHardcoreX

Nord Warrior
Never been an Ysolda fan. The chick is a drug dealer. Lydia is nice... For a little sister. Aela is cool if you like freaks with war paint that turn into giant slobbering dogs at the full moon. And sword maidens? I prefer to be the one with the sword in the marriage. Just think of your buddies at the winking skeever saying. "well we know who wears the sword in that family." No thanks! You want a good strong Nord woman to make good strong Nord babies. Go for Sulgja at the Shor stone mine.

600px-SR-npc-Sylgja.jpg

Now that's a Nord woman.

Where can i find her??

agfazzone

Professional Sweetroll Taster
I'd agree on Sulgja, she is one of the best looking eligible ladies. But I also think Aela is cool..I kinda like the war paint! and she does have one of the more 'scandalous' outfits if that matters at all :p

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I married Angelina Jolie, no regrets at all!

ScreenShot11654_zpsfd5b348e.png

Konvoy

I usually go for Muiri after doing a few Dark Brotherhood quests OR Sulgja depending on the type of character I'm making. My current toon is a Paladin type class, and I'll be destroying the dark brotherhood so I went with Sulgja :)

Neriad13

Premium Member
The thing is that all that we loved to have are off limits...

But doesn't the yearning make the heart grow fonder? To love truly is to pine for that which is out of reach! ^.^

Go for Karliah. You find her about halfway through the Thieves Guild quest line. She has a sexy British accent. Well, I think it's sexy. And she's blue. But I'm not really sure if you can marry her or not because I think after the TG questline she seems to be in a somewhat complicated "relationship."

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Aela and others are good for some characters, but what about a match for an evil character?

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
For an evil sounding wife, the dark elf Jenessa in Whiterun who charges 500 gold to hire makes a good wife.

her voice is perfect and her dialogue unique.

kajackem

turns difficulty to master, gets mauled by skeever
Aela the Huntress is the best choice for many reasons. One of the major reasons for me is she is marked essential, therefore she can also be the perfect follower. Problem is you can't kill her if she is really pissing you off!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts