• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Orcs... fine bulky legs good for gripping, that and the bedroom would be destroyed after a night with an Orc woman. Whole house destroyed. Everyone in skyrim would know what was happening with
skyrim-dragonborn-fus-ro-dah.jpg
At the end.

Anyway, for a Nord woman I suppose there is Ysolda

Ysolda.jpg

Panthera

Don Gato
go with argonian.... get aquarium then feed her with insects... lizard pet! :D

Just kidding actually I have the same problem... all that I want to marry are off limits like Serrana, few bard girls are awesome looking, Sadia from whiterun she is hot too... -.- (I'm all in to cuteness and nice voice).

XHardcoreX

Nord Warrior
Orcs... fine bulky legs good for gripping, that and the bedroom would be destroyed after a night with an Orc woman. Whole house destroyed. Everyone in skyrim would know what was happening with
skyrim-dragonborn-fus-ro-dah.jpg
At the end.

Anyway, for a Nord woman I suppose there is Ysolda

Ysolda.jpg

Where is she located??

XHardcoreX

Nord Warrior
go with argonian.... get aquarium then feed her with insects... lizard pet! :D

Just kidding actually I have the same problem... all that I want to marry are off limits like Serrana, few bard girls are awesome looking, Sadia from whiterun she is hot too... -.- (I'm all in to cuteness and nice voice).

Haha same with me!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Where is she located??

Whiterun my friend. Run, run now.

Hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"

It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do.

NOW GO! RUN TO HER.

Aela you need to finish the Companions quest line. So hurry.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Ya know, there is that hagraven we all have turned down before,We should all run back to her.

Go Aela, who knows what'll happen when you both turn into werewolves.

There's one who is sexier than all the woman put together including the Daedric Ones in skyrim, That is ....

"FARKAS"

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Where can i find her?

The Companions. She's also the one who acosts you as you 1st leave Riverwood as she and her mates are attacking a giant. Go to the Nord longhouse in Dragonsreach, do the Companion quest line like any good Nord would do, and she'll happily marry you when it's over!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I'd go with Lydia. She's a fine, strong Nord woman. Plus... she's sworn to carry your burdens, if ya know what I mean. *wiggles eyebrows*

:p

But Lydia has a habit of "disappearing" from time to time, and after you marry her, everytime you return home, she's always sitting on her arse eating an entire loaf of high carb bread so she can get obese like her mother after marriage! :p

Rafter75

Never been an Ysolda fan. The chick is a drug dealer. Lydia is nice... For a little sister. Aela is cool if you like freaks with war paint that turn into giant slobbering dogs at the full moon. And sword maidens? I prefer to be the one with the sword in the marriage. Just think of your buddies at the winking skeever saying. "well we know who wears the sword in that family." No thanks! You want a good strong Nord woman to make good strong Nord babies. Go for Sulgja at the Shor stone mine.

600px-SR-npc-Sylgja.jpg

Now that's a Nord woman.