Who is your most hated enemy in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Indri Master

Dremora
Braith. DO NOT ADOPT HER. I am too scared to go into my home. I haven't seen my son and wife since!

Indri Master

Dremora

Ivory

Let's Player
I'm surprised so many have named the Falmer. Then again, I can't help but feel pity for them so I'm probably bias. Ha.

Anton Volkihar

Vampire Lord, Champion of Molag Bal, Dragonborn
For me it is those Frostbite Spiders (the extra large versions). I hate the enlarged versions of those creepy crawly six legged thingies.
I switch off my monitor or turn my chair when the game features a loading screen with a spider.

I seriously hate these things .

mine is either Dragons or the Thalmor. I hate the thalmor for persecuting and killing people because of their religion and freedom of religion means alot to me and I hate Dragons because they always destroy everything and are very annoying and always try to kill people..even paarthunax looks at me like a piece of steak ready to be eaten

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I'd have to say any bear or sabercat. Their lunge range is nuts,especially for bears,which shouldn't be fast.

Actually, bears are fast predators. Even a top-notch sprinter would not be able to outrun one:

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004737.html

My most hated enemies in Skyrim are the falmer. Almost every time I run into a large group of falmer, they give me lots of trouble.
I've just learned something then.Still the lunge range is ridiculous imo.

Not in this case, she's adopted.

That kid is a monster. I'm just like "I'm the Dragonborn—and I just wiped out an entire camp of Falmer and took on a dragon AT THE SAME TIME (not really but you get the idea) and you better respect me!"

I adopted two children from Riften: Rune and Francis.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...

That kid is a monster. I'm just like "I'm the Dragonborn—and I just wiped out an entire camp of Falmer and took on a dragon AT THE SAME TIME (not really but you get the idea) and you better respect me!"

if you go to blackreach you can fight falmer and a dragon at the same time and about children why the hell can you not adopt aventus arentino for he would be the perfectson for a vampire or necromancer type character

tdatapina

Hero of Time
Mages. Any kind of Mage kills me so fast it's ridiculous

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
Most hated is easily the Thalmor. Gotta kill every one I see. Most annoying is definitely that first ice troll on the way to High Hrohgar. I always go when I'm a low level and hate fighting that health regenerating fluffer.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Malkoran, the necromancer in Meridia's temple. Hate hate HATE. He gives me trouble every time.

Miraak. Defeating him is like trying to kill a cockroach :mad: Be dead already, you bastard!

Dwarven Centurions. At lower levels I tend to cower in the shadows and let whichever mage follower I have that day take them out. (Never leave home without your Onmund.)

Mudcrabs, simply because they're so annoying and persistent. Nobody holds a grudge like a mudcrab - they've tracked me for miles across Skyrim and into buildings just to pinch me. But I always get my revenge *dips a steamed mudcrab leg in melted butter*

Chaurus Hunters...because Chaurus Hunters, that's why. They're mean.

Oh, and giants. Mainly the ones that turn up at my homestead. Just when I think, "Okay, he's almost dead, I've got this," suddenly here comes the club and wham! First Khajiit on the moon. o_O

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
Who is your most hated enemy in Skyrim?

I know a joke around a lot about my most hated enemies being Mudcrabs, but seriously, I really hate Master Vampires. They are formidable melee opponents, tougher than nails, and like to constantly reanimate dead thralls after you've just spent the time to kill them. All the while they are draining your health with that damnable vampiric life-drain spell that shoots our of their hands (which, by the way, works way better than the player character's version).

Even if you survive the fight, you still need to go get checked out for STD's, as vampires are notoriously known to carry them in the form of sanguinare vampiris.

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
I'd have to say any bear or sabercat. Their lunge range is nuts,especially for bears,which shouldn't be fast.

Actually, bears are fast predators. Even a top-notch sprinter would not be able to outrun one:

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004737.html

My most hated enemies in Skyrim are the falmer. Almost every time I run into a large group of falmer, they give me lots of trouble.

Keep in mind that the Falmer, although totally blind, have excellent hearing.

Might I suggest turning off the vibrating cod piece before sneaking around in Falmer territory? ;)

Liger

bears,cats, falmer, falmer bugs all them, mudcrabs, but yes the gang of vamps are the worse, even if you go vamp side in the DG DLC they still attack you WTF

if you go to blackreach you can fight falmer and a dragon at the same time and about children why the hell can you not adopt aventus arentino for he would be the perfectson for a vampire or necromancer type character

Omg, that was the first person that I went searching for in the orphanage for adoption!

Manmangler

Dragons that fly before dragonrend.

Thalmor always, Dead Thalmor is good thalmor :)

Falmer before get good sneak and archery. Very easy after that kill before they get your skin.

Miraak and Harkon whose refill health many times.

Some dragons that chew you in one pieces even full health, I usually hit tail or use bow.

My first low level (<15) encounter with falmer and charus was very painful and left metal scars. Early on mages were my bane as ranged damage that avoids armor is unpleasant. There are a couple of forts with mages and when you go inside you just get owned if you don't have a solid plan and defenses. Nowadays I run bretons mostly and take the time to get both the agent of mara and lord stone early. So mages are wimps now. But when I started, mages were a constant pain. Also anything tough wielding a two-handed weapons when I started was fear inducing. I remember a lot of screaming and running from two-handers in the early game.

The dragonborn expansion is filled with difficult enemies like seekers,etc. That was rough.

Nowadays I hate anything that gives me a disease when I start out. So skeevers and animals get killed as soon as possible, preferably without a blow landing on me.

Until I get my mages 0 cost destruction I find encounters with 6+ enemies that come one after another like some of the crypts where you get no rest very difficult. Conversely for my sword and board guy, that was trivial. Though I found sword and board the easiest way to play the game period. Charus were my issue for sword and board but he went vampire and that stopped Charus being a threat ever again.

My sneaky backstab character had issues with dragons but it went from having issues to boredom at some point due to dragonrend and power creep.

Mayhem

Assasin
Draugr Death Overlords because they always throw my weapons all over the room and I cannot find them. And in Dragonborn burnt Spriggan.. Hate those things

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Draugr Death Overlords because they always throw my weapons all over the room and I cannot find them. And in Dragonborn burnt Spriggan.. Hate those things
their disarm shout would stop working on you once you exceed a certain level

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts