Who is your most hated enemy in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
For me it is those Frostbite Spiders (the extra large versions). I hate the enlarged versions of those creepy crawly six legged thingies.
I switch off my monitor or turn my chair when the game features a loading screen with a spider.

I seriously hate these things .

Louise

Cowardly Summoner
For me, its the dwarven spiders and the spheres. They're rather freaky.

Oh and everything in the Dragonborn expansion is bloody horrible.

Ivory

Let's Player
I actually find the dwemer spiders adorable. Don't ask me why, I don't know why.

I've mentioned my most hated enemy many times. If you said dwemer you'd be wrong even if I an dominantly snow elf.

It's the god damned BEARS.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
The Chaurus Reaper when under level 10.

The Falmer for the rest. They're everywhere, all the time, taking arrows here, and there, and DAMNIT just go die already!

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
The Chaurus Reaper when under level 10.

The Falmer for the rest. They're everywhere, all the time, taking arrows here, and there, and DAMNIT just go die already!

I know that guy. The warmonger in the heavy gear that just will not stop coming ever...

I also hate the forsworn dual wielder with 10,000 stamina. I also hate the mudcrabs that decide to pinch your ankles while you are fighting a dragon.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Normal enemies thats a no brainer, forsworn archers, actually any type of archer, i just really, REEEEally hate archers! They never seem to miss yet they don't even do much damage so its like there only purpose is to be as annoying as humanly possibly, fuk archers!!!

For me it's the over grown Rat's " Skeevers " I some times , in dark places can't see them , then I end up with some kinda brain rot grud , or body parts rotting off . Hmmmm time for a cure potion big GULP ...:oops:

Chaurus and Dwemer Spheres. The Chaurus freak me out and the spheres are practically like fighting robots. My Nightingale is not built under such conditions!!

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I'd have to say any bear or sabercat. Their lunge range is nuts,especially for bears,which shouldn't be fast.

Silk Zither

Archer bandits. They somehow always find their arrows on my face despite holding up a shield.

Also bandit chiefs who gets a killcam on me, despite the fact that you still have more than half of your health left.

Ritterkreuz

Falmer, I hate those degenerated things. They can take a lot of punishment and tend to show up in high numbers.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
For me it is those Frostbite Spiders (the extra large versions). I hate the enlarged versions of those creepy crawly six legged thingies.
I switch off my monitor or turn my chair when the game features a loading screen with a spider.

You Should try SkyRip gets rid of all loading screen texts and images for faster loading times, not only would you not have to see another spider but your game will load twice as fast during loading screens

seeker23

You Should try SkyRip gets rid of all loading screen texts and images for faster loading times, not only would you not have to see another spider but your game will load twice as fast during loading screens

Wow seriously??? I really need to try that. Thanks for the tip.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
y

you could also try arachnophobia, I think it removes all spiders from skyrim period and replaces them with bears or somethiing

Dawn

Most hated: Falmer. Nasty creatures that just WILL NOT DIE and always come in packs.

Most annoying: Dragons (before dragonrend). Sometimes they just WILL NOT LAND.

Runners-up: Bears and Cats - especially at low levels when they come out of no where and take half your life away, Trolls - again at low levels as they can regenerate health faster than you can damage them, Spiders and Rats - just because they are spiders and rats.

seeker23

y

you could also try arachnophobia, I think it removes all spiders from skyrim period and replaces them with bears or somethiing

Thanks tx12001. I will try that.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Thalmor, I come across them in the wilds and they must die.
Skeevers, when they jump out at me from nowhere. Seriously, I would leave them alone if they left me alone.
Bears, when you can hear it but not see it, and they are so freaking loud.
Any dragon with fire shout. I am so flammable.
Miraak... ggrrr he is so up himself.