• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
This mission just doesn't seem in character for Kohlar, unless I could find someone who would follow me that deserves to be sacrificed. With Molog Bol, he selects the victim, and it's someone who's defiled his shrine in the name of Boethia. It makes since, in a twisted, Daedric sort of manner. But I've found know one who would follow me that I loath enough just to appease some unselective disembodied voice.

Who have you sacrificed, and why? And I already know for Irishman it was Iona, which pains me, for in my world Iona is a hero! One could imagine however, the existence of parallel worlds in which Iona is intensely irritating, so I'll let it pass.

JoeReese

I've never sacrificed anyone, but if I ever do anything but destroy the DB, I'll be sure to put that jester on the express rail to the void. I can think of no better example of "two birds, one stone."

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I once killed a member of the companions and Aela hunted me down all across skyrim for a long, long time. But I don't sacrifice anyone anymore. By the time level 30 rolls around the Ebony Mail is so far below the level of armor I have that it's not worth any effort. If I happen to come across the shrine to Boethia, I may kill everyone there, for the fun or the souls. But other that that, it's just not something I do anymore.

JoeReese

I once killed a member of the companions and Aela hunted me down all across skyrim for a long, long time. But I don't sacrifice anyone anymore. By the time level 30 rolls around the Ebony Mail is so far below the level of armor I have that it's not worth any effort. If I happen to come across the shrine to Boethia, I may kill everyone there, for the fun or the souls. But other that that, it's just not something I do anymore.
I kill them all, so they cannot victimize the innocent.

I may soon experiment with console commands...see if I can make their leader a follower, so I can sacrifice them. Muhahaha.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I certainly kill everyone at the shrine. Makes for a nice afternoon activity, with mead and cheese as refreshments when it's done.

Perhaps the topic should've been: Who Would You Sacrifice if Only it Were Allowed?

Brynjolf

JoeReese

"Dear brothers and sisters of the Dark Brotherhood:

As spoken by our beloved Night Mother, through the Listener, Sithis commands us to destroy the followers of the Daedric Prince Boethia, at the shrine near Windhelm.
Sithis will be pleased when, upon the destruction of the last member of the cult, the collective members of our Brotherhood should join hands and desecrate Boethia's
shrine, defiling it by touch as we worship Sithis from it. In this way, we will become the physical manifestation of Sithis' dominance over Boethia, and indeed all other
Daedra. This deed we must undertake, at precisely midnight on the 30th of Frostfall. If I am delayed, begin the attack without me and I will see you all when I arrive.
Hail Sithis!

Astrid"

No one has to know Astrid lies, headless by my hand, in the abandoned shack. All that remains is to watch and wait, and once the Brotherhood has removed Boethia's
cult from the face of Nirn, so shall I purge them from the land.

Wildroses

I never sacrifice anyone to Boethiah as I feel a God-like being who encourages her own worshipers to kill each other is one who should be avoided at all costs, and this is before we get to the whole: "But I don't want to kill someone who trusts me" issue.

Honestly, it's a pretty terrible way for anyone to spend their last moments, watching the knife coming towards you being wielded by someone you thought was a friend and trusted completely. Being kidnapped and murdered by some random yahoo would probably hurt way less emotionally, even if the end result is the same.

Honestly, if I could sacrifice anyone at all to Boethiah, it would probably be Molag Bal. It really pisses me off that he thinks you'll want to do him a favour after he forced you to kill Tyrannus and come into the basement to get caged. Yes, he does force you to come to the basement. The door to Markarth is still sealed with an unpickable lock right after Tyrannus is killed. I have to start his quest a fair bit as I think some of my characters would have decided to help Tyrannus, completely unaware of the horror they are about to walk into(if you are roleplaying, you cannot use your personal knowledge of future events unless you are roleplaying a clairvoyant). But I've never finished it. I normally rescue Logrulf and then send him to defile the shrine as much as he likes with my blessing.

Lucid

I once sacrificed Ria, I was married to Vilkas and she wouldn't stop following him around when we were at Jorrvaskr. The character was an crazy-bitch and wouldn't stand for that. I stayed away from the Companions with evil characters after that.

Marcurio once met his end there as well. I grew weary of his crying out for help when we were attacked, it was a very unbecoming trait in a mercenary.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Since I don't use followers, just somebody I hire. Since Windhelm was so close, I just hired the Lug at Candlehearth and sacrificed him. Mainly proximity as I don't really care about anyone in the game. Hey, I'd sacrifice my own spouse or child if he/she was the closest.

PrisonerLizzie

"Dear brothers and sisters of the Dark Brotherhood:

As spoken by our beloved Night Mother, through the Listener, Sithis commands us to destroy the followers of the Daedric Prince Boethia, at the shrine near Windhelm.
Sithis will be pleased when, upon the destruction of the last member of the cult, the collective members of our Brotherhood should join hands and desecrate Boethia's
shrine, defiling it by touch as we worship Sithis from it. In this way, we will become the physical manifestation of Sithis' dominance over Boethia, and indeed all other
Daedra. This deed we must undertake, at precisely midnight on the 30th of Frostfall. If I am delayed, begin the attack without me and I will see you all when I arrive.
Hail Sithis!

Astrid"

Hail Sithis

Snake Tortoise

Here's For Your Trouble
The poor guy in Candlehearth Hall, on two occasions now. Next game I'll take him as a follower and look after him, give him some really good gear etc. I felt bad doing it to him the first time, but terrible the second. I'm collecting all of the Daedric artifacts this game though, and I sometimes remind myself that these people aren't actually real.

I also really wanted ebony mail. I'm a heavy armour wearing archer assassin with smithing perks all the way up to ebony armour, and the enchantments I'll be able to put on an ebony cuirass aren't all that useful anyway. Also the black smoke/shadow looks awesome, and that poison effect is actually quite handy when skeevers or slaughterfish are nipping at me and I'm not willing to waste arrows

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts