• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Yeah I just cant stand Eola. Honeyside isnt big enough for her big mouth :p she has been sacrificed twice so far.

Delphine is a follower why cant I take her!?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
The poor guy in Candlehearth Hall, on two occasions now. Next game I'll take him as a follower and look after him, give him some really good gear etc. I felt bad doing it to him the first time, but terrible the second. I'm collecting all of the Daedric artifacts this game though, and I sometimes remind myself that these people aren't actually real.

I also really wanted ebony mail. I'm a heavy armour wearing archer assassin with smithing perks all the way up to ebony armour, and the enchantments I'll be able to put on an ebony cuirass aren't all that useful anyway. Also the black smoke/shadow looks awesome, and that poison effect is actually quite handy when skeevers or slaughterfish are nipping at me and I'm not willing to waste arrows
I'm working on getting my smithing back up after legendizing it on the light side (dragon scale) so that I can improve Bothia's stuff. You are so right that it looks awesome on an evil character! My Ingin in it with her little crown looks incredible!

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
So far Lydia, Uthgerd, and Faendel.

Uthgerd I killed then thralled. Feandel I killed then harvested his Wood Elf blood for Hermaus Mora. Talk about 2 birds with one elf.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I used Faendal my first and so far only time I have done the quest. I was like "crap I need someone. FAENDAL!!!!" Ran back to Riverwood. ran back. Stab. Yay!

JoeReese

The poor guy in Candlehearth Hall, on two occasions now. Next game I'll take him as a follower and look after him, give him some really good gear etc. I felt bad doing it to him the first time, but terrible the second. I'm collecting all of the Daedric artifacts this game though, and I sometimes remind myself that these people aren't actually real.

I also really wanted ebony mail. I'm a heavy armour wearing archer assassin with smithing perks all the way up to ebony armour, and the enchantments I'll be able to put on an ebony cuirass aren't all that useful anyway. Also the black smoke/shadow looks awesome, and that poison effect is actually quite handy when skeevers or slaughterfish are nipping at me and I'm not willing to waste arrows
I'm working on getting my smithing back up after legendizing it on the light side (dragon scale) so that I can improve Bothia's stuff. You are so right that it looks awesome on an evil character! My Ingin in it with her little crown looks incredible!
I'm about to see if I can add her to the follower faction and take her to Boethia.

Brewman

Do I look worried?
Did it once, but felt ashamed afterwords, you can join the Dark Brotherhood and take out one of them, but you still have to kill an innocent to do that, so it's catch 22 anyway.